Part 12: A Taste of Jimin

YOONGI'S POV:

"Hell no. Just fuck me right now." Jimin demanded.

Jimin is giving me a real hard time. How can i resist when he's basically inviting me to fuck him. Since i dont want to commit a sin, I try to keep a distance away from him. Maybe that would calm our raging hormones. When jimin tries to get close, i would spring off to the other side, gripping tightly on the towel that's wrapped around my waist so it wont fall. Eventually, he grew tired and gave up. Atleast, that's what i thought.

"Fine. Let's just go to sleep then. He whined. "But can you atleast give me a goodnight hug?" He opened his arms widely, waiting for me to come close. I paused for a while to think if it's a good idea before finally embracing him.

Jimin quickly pushed me until my back hit the wall. He grabbed both my wrists and pinned them above my head.

"I know you've been wanting to touch me all day." He purred. Leaning forward to lick my neck.

"Listen jimin, you're drunk. You dont wanna do this."

"But i do. I'm yours tonight." He leaned once more and licked the other side of my neck. I whimpered as i feel my dick growing, poking jimin's thigh. I saw him smirking.

"You're not very good at pretending you dont want me." His tongue now travelling down to my chest.

"I do want you. But not in your current state." He sucked and licked my left nipple, tracing small circles with his tongue. This made me moan loadly. Since nothing could stop jimin, i agreed to just do what he wants. I do want a taste of pretty boy Park Jimin.

"Im warning you. If i fuck you tonight, you wont be able to walk for days. Im going to fuck the pretty off of your face."

"Wow. Are you a rapper? Cause that rhymed." He chuckled. His tongue now making its way to my stomach, tracing spiral patterns which tickled me.

"This needs to go." He bit on the hem of my towel, tugging it off. Now im completely naked while jimin' s still fully clothed.

He stood up and captured my lips. He sucked on my lower lip until it was swollen. He then slip his tongue inside my mouth, our tongues swirled and played with each other. I gripped his enormous ass and lifted him up. He then wrapped his legs around my waist, our bulges touching. I spun around so jimin's back would be pinned to the wall as I humped him.

"I never hated pants before, not until now." He exhaled softly.

I laughed at his comment before attacking his neck. I sucked on it roughly, almost clothing it with patches of red.

"You're making me so turned on." I whispered.

"Honey, im just getting started." He teased. "Put me down."

I gulped as i didnt know what to expect from him. But i did as i was told. He then kneeled and kissed my thigh. Licking it, moving upwards to my groin. He sucked on my groin and snaked my dick with his free hand. I hissed because of the sudden contact. He then pressed his thumb into my slit. "Fuck."

"Are you ready?" He challenged.

He started licking my dick. Sucking on the pre cum that's on the head of my throabing cock. A long shuddering moan excaped my mouth when i felt his tongue lick it's head. He kept swirling his skilled tongue on the head of my dick over and over again. I threw my head back as jimin continued to arouse me.

Then, he held onto my thighs as he took my whole length inside his mouth. I bucked my hips instantly as i let the amazing feeling rage through out my body. He was bobbing his head up and down while one his hands massaged my balls. I let out a thread of moans as jimin sucked on my dick hungrily. He suddenly paused, my dick still inside his mouth.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Just preparing." The vibration in his mouth made me even more aroused.

"Preparing for wh-. Uhh." I let out a throaty groan as my body tensed up.

Jimin bobbed his head faster, taking all of me into his mouth. The feeling shot pleasure through out my body. I pulled on his soft hair to take control. I bucked my hips once again and thrusted my dick roughly into jimin's mouth as he sucked on it aggresively. I could feel my climax nearing so i pulled my dick out of his mouth and started jerking off. Jimin growled and smacked my hand away.

"Mine." He growled.

Jimin stroked my throabing dick and placed it back in his mouth. I can tell he wanted to punish me for what i just did as he sucked on my dick excruciatingly slow. I let out a long satisfying moan as i cum inside jimin's mouth. Jimin spread the cum on my dick using his tongue before sucking it clean. He gave me one last suck before pulling back. He got up and gave me a kiss. I hugged jimin as he was panting heavily. I let him rest his head on my chest as he catches his breath.

I have never felt this good with anyone before. Jimin made me very satisfied. He left me wanting more. I never knew a pretty boy like him would be this great at sucking dick. How great could he be when i fuck him?. Time to find out.

"Are you okay? You were amazing." I complimented. Jimin nodded, still resting his head on my chest.

"Here. Let me make you feel alright."

I picked him up once more and sat him on the vanity table. He wrapped his legs around my waist as i kissed his neck. We were so engrossed on pleasuring each other that we didnt notice the door open.

"OH. MY. FUCKING. FUCK!" Taehyung and Jungkook exclaimed in unison. Both staring at their hyungs with eyes wide open.

"Shit."

_________________

Yey 1k reads ^^
Thanks loves ~