Part 34.2: The Party

YOONGI'S POV:

It's been a week since i last saw Jimin. I never heard from him ever since that tragic day. I've deleted his contact on my phone and threw everything that would remind me of him. I needed him out of my life so it'll be easier for me to forget his name and his entire existence.

Ever since Taehyung and I got back from our short vacation a lot of things have changed. Taehyung has became so distant and quite lately, the only advanged of it is that he focuses more on work and is much dependable now. I know its because he's nursing a heartache but i know he would eventually return to his jolly and cheerful personality as time passes by so im not really worried.

I have no time to worry about useless and unwanted emotions. We're back on business and our Flower farm is doing better than ever. That's all i need in my life.

__________________________

Delight was all i felt when i entered my office. Through the glass wall i saw that our flower farm is flocked with a lot of customers today. A great new day indeed.  I greeted Taehyung who was sitting on his desk busy rummaging through his laptop before pausing and greeting me back. I was about to take a seat when i noticed that almost all of our customers are holding a piece of paper with a face i think i know very dearly.

- no fucking way

I got up and made my way to the door. As soon as i slid the glass door open and had a better look of that face on the flyer, my heart begin beating extremely fast.

"Excuse me, beautiful." The brunette turned to face me and started flushing when i kissed her hand.

"May i see this?" I asked calmly, referring to the piece of paper she's holding.

"Yeah sure. You can have it if you want." She answered.

"Thank you." I smiled sweetly before making my way back to the office.

I was stunned when my eyes confirmed who the face on the invite was. I read every word there were on the pieces of paper that had Jimin's and Jungkook's pictures. The longer i stare at Jimin's picture the tighter my pants get. I was on the borderline. I didnt know how to feel, how to react. All the emotions i've abandoned are coming back and mixing with the feeling of seeing what Jimin has become.

"That the fuck are you thinking?! So you're really acting like a bitch now." I spat as i hammered my fist on the table.

"Who you talking to?" Taehyung suddenly questioned.

"Here. Read everything it says." I handed him the smooth paper with Jungkook's picture. Taehyung grabbed it and immediately read what it says.

"because everything is better when you're bad, JJK." He ended.

"You're being depressed for nothing. While you're crying yourself to sleep, Jungkook is actively thinking of ways to replace you." I snapped in discontent.

"Hyung, lets not jump into con-"

Taehyung's voice slowly faded as i stormed out of our flower farm and into Jimin's. I'll tell him exactly how i feel about this party.

"Where's your boss?" I asked one of his workers in rage.

"H-He's in the office." He answered in fright.

I turned to the right where Jimin's office was, ready to give him a piece of my mind when i heard his laughter, that cute, contagious laughter. I slowly peeped to where his laughter was coming from only to see Jimin sitting on his desk while another guy hugs him in the waist.

"I.M?"

_______________________________

this is sooo bad, im sorry ..