Part 15: Tastiest Kookie pt. 1

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I was in the kitchen eating lunch when jimin hyung sat beside me. He obviously just woke up.

"Good Morning kookie." He greeted while rubbing his eyes.

"Hyung, sleep some more. You still look tired. Besides, i know your hangover is killing you."  Jimin hyung suddenly cleared his throat and looked me in the eye.

"Jungkook, about last night. It wa-" Jimin hyung tried to explain about what i saw last night at yoongi hyung's room but i cut him off because to be quite honest, i didnt really care. Im just happy I was able to spend time with taehyung. Also, i know Jimin hyung wont do something he doesnt like, sober or drunk. He's the type of person you cant force to do something with or anything to if he really doesnt want it.

"Its okay hyung. You dont need to explain anything. I wont take it against you." I smiled sweetly. Jimin hyung sighed in relief and smiled back at me.

"Thanks kookie. By the way, ill go to town later and buy a planner. Is there anything you need?" He asked

"Im good." I answered shortly.

After lunch, I stepped out of the house. My head was also aching a bit because of the alcohol i drank last night. I sat on the porch and watched as our workers do their tasks at the flower farm. Jimin hyung stepped out of the house and went straight to his car.

"You sure you dont want anything?"

"No hyung. Take Care." I waved him goodbye. With that, Jimin hyung waved back and drove off. I sat back on the bench and took my phone out.

me: Hi

..

me: tae?

..

me: daddy?

I send taehyung three text messages but he didnt answer. Is he still sleeping? I felt kinda sad that i  didnt receive a reply from him. I continued to wait for his reply while i played on my phone.

All of a sudden, i saw a very fair skinned guy with now gray hair making his way towards me. It was yoongi hyung.  Remembering him butt naked last night made me grin a little. He was looking for Jimin hyung but i told him my hyung went to town and i dunno what time he'll come back. I told him i'll just give the blazer back to jimin hyung but he declined. Getting no replys from taehyung and yoongi hyung looking for him here made me really curious. And who better to ask about him than his hyung.

"Is taehyung really not home?"

"Why you miss him already? He smirked.

"N-No."

Yoongi hyung left after getting the information he needed. I knew he'd follow my hyung. The thought of jimin and yoongi hyung meeting in town and going on a date made me slightly happy, but that got interupted when i remembered taehyung. I'll try to text him again. But this time, i'll make sure he'll reply.

me: Baby's Horny. He needs daddy's milk.

..

me: if you dont reply i'll go there and get it myself.

..

me: well?

..

me: you leave me no choice daddy.

I gathered all my courage and marched to taehyung's place. I took one last look at the window, checking my reflection out before taking off. Im wearing a navy blue tank top and a pair of white summer shorts.