Part 3: The Sex Gods of Busan

Sunday was yet another ordinary day for the attractive cousins, they are both at the flower farm busy with man labor, yoongi was counting the pots of Lilys that will be delivered tomorrow and taehyung was keeping track of their workers. Just then, two impressive cars passed by and parked at the lot of the soon to be flower farm across theirs. Already knowing who they are, yoongi and taehyung rushed to the entrance of their flower farm to have a better view of the other side. Although they've been under the sun for hours, they still looked fresh as a salad and very, very  bewitching. They smeared a sexy smile on their faces and waited for the two girls to step out of their car.

When they finally saw who they were, taehyung and yoongi looked extremely puzzled. They were expecting two girls that will go head over heels for them as soon as they see how ravishing they are. But instead, they saw two young men. Two handsome young men!

"They are guys?" they both exclaimed.

The cousins looked at each other, the younger mouthing a "hyung, they're sooo hot! i think im getting a hard on." and was starting to look uncomfortable. And, at that very moment, the two irresistable cousins knew that their little mission is gonna be a hard one.

______________________________________

idek ~