Part 5: The Pretty Boy

YOONGI'S POV:

As we come closer to our new neighbors, i took a deep breath and composed myself.

- it's showtime

"Hello, Im Min Yoongi and this is my cousin, Kim Taehyung". I reached my hand out and the oranged haired boy shook it.

- for someone who runs a flower farm, he sure has soft hands.

"Park Jimin, and this is my brother Jeon Jungkook".

- soooooo..pretty boy's name is Fuck i mean Park Jimin.

I smiled arrogantly. "Welcome to the neighborhood". With that being said, i let go of his hand.

I glanced over to where Taehyung was and saw that he was shaking hands with jungkook as well. Both boys smiling sweetly at each other.

- so far so good.

I faced jimin once again and was caught a bit off guard when i saw him staring right at me, then he licked his buttom lip.

I cleared my throat. "So jimin...how do you find the place ?" I kept looking at his eyes to make him feel intimidated but he seem so confident.

"We havent really toured the place yet. As you can see, we've just arrived from busan".

- here's my chance

"I see. Well if ever you guys need some company, want to get to know the place better or if you just wanna hang out, we're just a knock away". I said to him with a smile.

"Thanks! I'll keep that in mind". He said while picking up his gray suitcase.

"Need any help?" I attempted to pick up the other suitcase but ended up holding his hand in the process.

I looked at him, flashed a very sexy smile and let my hand be. No attempts in removing it or what so ever. But in a matter of seconds, jimin pulled his away.

"N-No, but thanks anyway". He sounded rattled, "I'll have our workers carry the rest inside".

We watched as five workers carried their luggages and other stuff into the flower farm. I turned back to jimin to see him glaring at me. He looks a bit unpleased.

He suddenly smiled,almost seems like he's faking it, "It was nice talking to you, thank you again for your warm welcome but we need go now, we still have a lot of stuff to do."

"See you around, i said and winked at him.

They both flashed a small smile and turned around, jungkook looking back to wave at taehyung then continued walking towards their flower farm and into their house. I cant help but peer at jimin's ass.

-damn! what glorious ass he has. As much as i would love to plow that ass though, i need to focus on our mission

________________________________________

hey guys ^^