Part 31.1: First Heartbreak

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"So it was just a game, huh?" I sniffed. I clenched my fist strongly so my fingernails would pinch my palm, hoping the physical pain can defeat the pain in my heart.

"I was stupid. Im sorry." His gloomy voice cracking.

"No, im stupid. Stupid enough to trust you, to think that you really cared for me, to think that you actually loved me." I bowed my head down as i cant bare to see his face, constantly trying my best to calm down and not cry. He doesnt deserve it, not even a single tear.

"Baby i do. I love you so much. If you could just let me explain," Taehyung howl as he held both my hands and kissed it.

"Please stop lying. I've had enough of your lies." I instantly pulled my hands back and used it to wipe my tears.

- jeon jungkook, why do you cry so easily

"Im not lying, i never did. The Taehyung you knew and fell inlove with is the real me. What we have is real, my feelings are real, I am real." Taehyung exclaimed, his eyes red and watery.

"Nothing is real Taehyung! Everything was a lie! You and your stupid cousin came up with this stupid plan even before you saw us. The only reason you wanted to get close was to get ride of me." I growled, with every statement i stab Taehyung in the chest with my finger.

"Now slap me firmly if none of those are true." I dared Taehyung. I stepped back and kept my distance when Taehyung bowed his head down in guilt and regret.

- that's what i thought

"Baby please, if you cou-"

"You were my first. I trusted and loved you enough to let you fuck me. It was suppose to be very special to me Taehyung, to the both of us. But of course it was all a game to you since you've done it with a thousand other people." This time i broke down. I can no longer hide my emotions. I am hurt, really hurt.

"I really am stupid. Why did i even think that you'd like me. Now it makes sense, it was just to hurt me and scar my heart. Congrats Tae, you did it. You've won." I continued. Tears keep running on my cheeks.

"What's the prize? The flower farm? Losing you? Baby, i would rather lose everything than lose you."

"Do you think i'd still belive you?"

"Well believe me. I've told you a thousand times that i never lied to you."

"Yeah you never lied you just didnt tell the truth. What fucking difference does it make?"

"Please stop crying. I know i messed up. I admit, i did come up with that plan, but that was before i fell inlove with you. Our flower farm is the only thing Yoongi hyung and I have, the only thing that mattered before. Before i met you i didnt know what love is, i've never felt it. I was satisfied with flirting and having sex with people that caught my attention but when it was you, it was different. You've showed me that sex is nothing if love isnt there. At first i though it would be easy to break your heart but everytime i see you, everytime we're together, it makes me want to be with you. You're the only one i imagined having a future with. Jungkook, baby please belive me. I love you so much! Dont leave me, please." Taehyung kneeled in grive as soon as he finished, i can hear his little sobs which made me more sorrowful but i wont fall for it again.

"Why are you just telling it now? I snivelled.

"I really wanted to tell you. That time you came to our house, that time when Jin and Namjoon hyung visited us and brought dinner, when we were at the outdoor theater, before and after me made love, all i can think of during those times was how im going to tell you about it. Taehyung answered weakly.

"Why didnt you?"

"Because i dont want to hurt you."

"And look where we are now." I chucked bitterly

"Baby, please give me one more chance." Taehyung pleaded on all fours, his hair almost touching the muddy ground.

"To what? To break my heart again? You're the worst. Worst person ive ever met, worst memory i'll ever keep. I never want to see your face again."

______________

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

"Im a monster. Even im disgusted with myself. How can i hurt such a pure and marvelous boy. You messed up big time Kim Taehung, big time. I should have never come up with that stupid plan. I should have told Jungkook about it the day i fell inlove with him. I didnt deserve him. I should be the one hurt and miserable. IM SORRY, BABY.

_____________________

It may seem blurry/imcomplete
I assure you, you'll understand better when i upload Jimin and Yoongi's

You guys ready to see Fuckboy Jimin?
lol