Part 4: Lust at First Sight

Yoongi and Taehyung couldnt stop admiring the view in front of them. They were frozen on the spot, mouth agape and eyes glued on their new neighbors...well, new rivals would be a better term. Aside from each other, they've never seen anyone equally as good looking as them. Its as if they're seeing a Greek God for the first time.

Yoongi snapped out of it but continued staring at the orange haired boy infront of him. The boy is a bit short but muscular, he's cute and his body was alluring. 10 out of 10 fuckable. His hair suits him so much it literally screams sex, and the way he looked at yoongi was making the older's heart skip a bit.

Taehyung was unconsciously doing the same thing. All he can see is the incredibly handsome boy infront of him. The boy looked a bit younger than taehyung. His built was majectic and has very sexy eyes. The older scanned the younger from head to toe, stoping at his mid section. Taehyung's eyes grew wide when he noticed that the younger's dick was bulging. He giggled. But before he can start having dirty thoughts, yoongi places his hand on the younger's shoulder and started moving forward towards the busan boys.

"Lets go meet our boy toys".