Part 22: Change of Heart

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

Ever since taehyung was left alone with yoongi hyung upstairs, he's been ignoring me. When i asked him something, he wont speak and just nods coldly. It made me feel worried. After setting up the table, i saw taehyung approaching while carrying some plates. I smiled at him but he passed by distantly, not even making eye contact.

- did i do something wrong?

Once everything was all set, Jin hyung called us and told us to take our seats. Namjoon hyung was seating on the left side of the table, jin hyung sat on the middle and jimin hyung sat on the right while yoongi hyung sat on the corner of the table since he needed more space. I sat across jin hyung and to my surprise, taehyung sat beside me. He's sitting beside yoongi hyung and across jimin hyung.

***sitting arrangement***

       RM    JIN    JM
____________________
|                                    |
|          TABLE            |  YOONGI
|__________________|
                  ME     V

I would glance at taehyung from time to time and smile at him but would get no response. It troubled me because i have no idea why he's suddenly acting like this. Earlier today he was so sweet and even asked me if he can be my boyfriend but now he's treating me like im a complete stranger.

"Tae, would you want me to get you some water?" I asked calmly.

"Im not thirsty." He scoffed. He didnt even look at me.

- that's it!

All my worries were replaced by irritation. I keep on reaching out to him but he suppresses them all. I dont even know why he's acting like this. I stopped all my attempts and eat in silence. I focused my attention on my hyungs instead. Jin and Namjoon hyung kept on flirting with each other as they eat while Jimin hyung was busy feeding the more than capable but still wants to be fed Yoongi hyung. It made me envious, Lonely. If taehyung wasnt throawing a fit then i wouldnt feel this way.

Dinner went on smoothly. My hyungs enjoyed the small conversations they had with each other and laughed at the funny stories they shared. The ambiance gave me a good feeling, i took this as an oppotunity to try it again, differently this time. I drank my cold water as i secretely stare at taehyung, realising an 'ahhh' sound  sexily, almost like a moan after drinking.  Taehyung stopped chewing and turned to face me. I pretended as if i didnt do it intentionally and looked like i was listening to whatever namjoon hyung was saying. As i put my glass down, i started caressing the glass slowly. I faced taehyung and raised my brows playfully. He gulped then looked away.

- i got you now daddy

I placed my hand on his lap, letting my fingers run along his thigh. I watched in delight as his body tense up.

"Baby. No." He whispered.

- so now you call me baby?

"Im just getting started.  This is what you get for ignoring me." I answered. I turned to face jin hyung and smiled as if nothing kinky is happening.

"Jin hyung, are you gonna sleep over?" I asked as my hand rubbed taehyung's thigh. Taehyung trying his best ignore the feeling and continue eating.

"Yeah. Namjoon and i are gonna sleep here. We miss hanging out with yoongi and taehyung." Jin hyung uttered as i let my hand travel up to taehyung's dick and started palming it.

"By the way jungkook, is it hard to live away from your parents?" Jin hyung added.

"It is. Its very HARD." Taehyung chocked on his food when he heard what i said and how i said it while i continue to stroke his dick through his pants. I grined in amusement.

"You okay?" Yoongi hyung mumbled as food was still inside his mouth. Taehyung nodded in a fast pace while staring at his food.

"Its not that bad though. I do miss them sometimes but jimin hyung always keeps me company and takes care of me so.." I continued.

"That's good. If ever you guys feel sad just give us a call. We're your friends now." Jin hyung cheered.

"Thanks hyung." I said while smiling.

I slowly unzipped his zipper, careful not to make a sound. I stared at taehyung as his eyes darkened.

"Baby, please stop." Taehyung cried. I smiled at him innocently as i take his dick out of his shorts.

"Im sorry. I wont ignore you again." He added as a quiet moan escaped his mouth.

"Shh, Be quiet." I whispered. I begun pumping him as i turn to face my hyungs, taehyung doing the same. Both of us pretending like nothing is happening. I used my thumb to tease the head of his dick, tracing the slit.

"Oh fuck." He groaned.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Namjoon hyung questioned.

"Yeah." Taehyung quipped as he clamped his bottom lip tightly, causing it to bleed a little. I was so preoccupied with teasing taehyung that i didnt notice they're almost done eating.

"What do you guys want to do after dinner?" Jimin hyung asked as he stood up and placed his plate on the sink.

"Lets watch a movie." I answered as i removed my hand off taehyung's dick.

"Yeah let's watch a movie." Namjoon hyung agreed.

After all of us were done eating. Jimin hyung showed Jin and namjoon hyung where the living room is so they can select a movie, leaving me with taehyung and yoongi hyung.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi hyung asked when taehyung suddenly stoop up and started running."

"To the bathroom." Taehyung answered. As soon as taehyung left, jimin hyung came back in.

"Where is he going?" Jimin hyung asked.

"To the bathroom." I answered.

"Okay. Listen, i need you and taehyung to go to the guest room and take out some blankets and pillows from the cabinet and bring them to the living room alright?"

"Sure." I gleamed.

"Good. We'll wait for you in the living room." Jimin hyung replied. He then helped yoongi hyung get up as they walked towards the living room. I sat on the counter while i wait for taehyung. After a few minutes, he finally came out.

"What took you so long?" I scoffed.

"I needed to jerk off because of you." He retorted.

"Well, it's your fault." I quipped as i rolled my eyes.

"I know. Im sorry baby. I shouldnt have done that." Taehyung sniffed as he walked closer to me.

"But why were you ignoring me?" I asked. Taehyung then exhaled deeply as he hugged me by the waist.

"That doesnt matter anymore. You're the only one that matters. I promise it wont happen again. Im sorry." He held my waist as i jumped off the counter and hugged him tightly.

"Im sorry for teasing you." I exclaimed.  Taehyung then cupped my face and kissed me on the lips before hugging me back. His body feels so warm, it makes me feel safe.

He held my hand as we marched towards the guest room to get the blankets and pillows.

______________________

i may delete this and change it ..
this chapter sucks !