Part 7: So it begins..

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I was about to go to bed when i heard my phone beep.

unknown number: *attached image*

- Holy Shit. Is that..a dick?!

Someone just sent me a picture of their dick. The sender's number wasnt saved on my contact list though, I wonder who this is from. Lets see. Bambam? Na, this one's thicker. Minjae? Na, this one's longer. Sungjae? Na, this is prettier. Shit. Why cant i figure it out. Oh wait, this might be Hoseok's, he's my recent hook up so yeah, this should be him.

me: You look beautiful. What a great way to end my day. Thanks, hoseok.

unknown number: Bitch who?

- wait.. come to think of  it, this doesnt look anything like hoseok's.

me: My bad, who are you?

unknown number: I am your Father.

me: Are you on drugs or something? Seriously, who is this?

unknown number: Im disappointed. How can you forget and not know who this is.

me: Im pretty sure this is the first time im seeing this. A dick as majectic as that i definitely wont forget.

unknown number: as expected from a fuckboy, smh.

me: No. Really. You look beautiful. Plus, Im no fuckboy.

unknown number: Yeah? I bet you tell that to hoseok and all other dicks you've seen.

me: I do but not gonna lie, yours is the best ive seen so far.

unknown number: You likey?

me: I lovey. May i know who you are now?

unknown number: No.

me: How 'bout now?

unknown number: No

me: Now?

unknown number: *attached image*

me: Damn boy! Id make that ass mine.

unknown number: It wont be easy. Im gonna make you beg for it.

me: You have no idea what you're getting yourself into. Stop while you can.

me: Trust me, you'll be the one begging for it.

unknown number: I am so ready. Question is, are you?

me: Baby.. I was born ready.

What just happened? First, this guy sent me a photo of his dick. Then, he sent me a photo of his sweet sexy ass. Who the fuck is this guy?

Just then I remembered..

Didnt I give my number to Jungkook this morning? And although i was just playing around, i did ask him to send me a picture of his dick. Could it be?

Impossible. Jungkook doesnt seem the type to be doing this. I mean yeah he is witty, but he seems sweet and kinda shy. Besides, who sends photos of their nudes to a guy they just met?

No. It cant be him. Or is it?

I decided to play along with the mysterious guy. Besides, what's there to lose?

Its time to have some fun.

_______________________

oh my god .. this sucks XP
i promise to make the remaining chapters better

next update will be vkook sexting
laters baby ^^