Part 33: Fighter

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

"You okay?" Yoongi hyung asked as soon as he saw me on the door frame.

I went back to our room after my dreadful conversation with Jungkook. I have no intentions of stopping from running after him but he made it clear to me that he doesnt want me to, not anymore. I kept calling his name but he wont stop, he wont even glance back at me.

I was exhausted, my body drenched with rain and sweat, my legs and hair covered with mud. Instead of thinking what to tell Yoongi hyung im more worried about Jungkook and where he'll go but that instantly changed when i saw Yoongi hyung lying in bed while watching TV. He really has no shame.

"I just let the person i love so much hate me. Yes hyung, im feeling great." I answered with sarcasm.

I feel terrible. I cant help but blame Yoongi hyung for all these mess. I know it was me who came up with the plan but he's the one who pursuade me. If it wanst for his selfishness, i would have stopped with this plan a long time ago.

"Love?" Yoongi hyung chuckled.

"Do you even know what love is?" He continued as he stood up and walked towards me.

"I dont, and i never will because Jungkook hates me now. All thanks to that fucking plan of yours."

"Why are you getting mad at me? You're the one who came up with this plan. You should celebrate this victory." He sneered.

I hate it so much when he puts the blame on me when we both know that he was the captain of this boat.

"Because you maniputaled me! Why the fuck do you even lie to yoursself! Are you that desperate for success? You're the wors-"

"That's enough!" Yoongi hyung shouted, throwing the now destroyed remote to the wall.

"That's enough." The exclaimed calmly this time. I know he has a lot to say but he choose not to. He doesnt want to worsen the situation.

Then there was an awkward silence. Yoongi hyung sat in bed, his kept running his hands on his hair as he closed his tired eyes. I was on the other side of the room. I decided to continue packing my stuff. I gloomily arranged the things in my bag, only the though of Jungkook running through my mind.

I heard familiar footsteps approaching as i finish up. I was too depressed to even give a damn but i knew it was Yoongi hyung.

"Im sorry Tae, for everything. I know you have genuine feelings for him but you didnt want to disappointment me so you choose to be silent. You were just stuck in the middle. Im sorry for forcing you into this scheme Taehyung, i really am."

I turned to face my hyung and quickly hugged him. We both wanted to comfort each other. It took a lot of courage from Yoongi hyung to apologize for something and i appreciate it a lot. It made me feel a little less shitty.

"You love Jimin, i know you do. Why did you still continue withcour plan?" I mumbled but i was really curious.

"Love isnt enough Tae. You cannot have both Love and Success at the time. You need to be smart and choose only one. The one that makes you happy and contented."

"And that's Jimin. Yet you didnt choose him." I retorted.

Yoongi hyung didnt answer back. He was silent again. Dangerously silent.

_____________________________________________

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"Come on, get up." Jimin hyung heaved as he pulled the blanket away from me. There i am, broken and messy. I was lying in bed, hugging my knees as i cry silently.