Three

Remember that Tori doesn't know Skates real name yet! So for now his POV will be Skate.
________________________

-Skate POV-

"Skathan what's good?" Derek asked as we sat at a cafe the next morning for breakfast.

"All good homie." I said. The party last night was great - Derek and I had performed again which was big for us.

"Tori huh." Derek said ordering a Coke.

I laughed. "Nah man."

"What you mean nah?" Derek asked with a grin. "She's like perfect for you man."

"Nah as in nah." I shrugged. "She's cool and all that but...I'm just not looking for that."

Derek snorted. "When will you ever be?"

"I'm just focusing on my career man, I ain't got time for that." I said.

"But she's so chill." Derek said. "And not too bad looking."

"You kidding?" I laughed. "She's a straight 10...good lord."

Derek laughed. "I knew you like her."

"I don't even know her." I said blankly.

"So?" Derek said. "You definitely felt a spark."

I groaned. "What are you? A love guru?"

"I need a day job." Derek shrugged.

"Nah man." I laughed. "I'm just focusing on me...she's going home soon anyways. No point."

"What will I do with you." Derek sighed deeply.

We finished up breakfast at the café then headed towards the studio to free style some new stuff. I had to admit Derek was right. Maybe I was into Tori, she was so different, funny and all around chilled girl. Her looks were a bonus.

But I felt like we were too different to have something. She was from a small town - she seems so out of place. It wasn't for me. Even if I did feel a little something with her.

I had asked her to do something before she leaves but now I'm starting to rethink it. All it would do is make her confused and she didn't need that.
Somehow we'd both forget about each other and the fact that we have even met. It wasn't a big deal. But I did feel back for not getting back to her or even call her.

It wasn't like I was marrying her or anything.

-Tori POV-

"He won't even call me." I pouted the next morning as Jade and I made breakfast and hot chocolate.

"Who? Skate?" Jade asked.

I nodded. I told Jade everything that had happened when she was away with Cameron. From Skate being all weird to him being all sweet with me.

"Babe." Jade sighed. "I told you he isn't like that...maybe he got carried away but - "

"Jade." I gave her a look. "It was something different...maybe I'm the only one who felt it."

"I care about you T." Jade said. "I don't want anybody to hurt you, that's why I'm being honest."

"I know."

"Skate may have been sweet, but if he doesn't bother to call you or hang out then forget about him." Jade said.

I took a sip of hot choc.