Fifty-One

-Tori POV-

I collapsed on the bed after what seemed like the billionth time I had thrown up in the past two days. I had just brushed my teeth and grabbed my phone now.

Two days. Nate had been away longer but now he wouldn't return my calls or texts. I was pissed.

me: wtf is wrong.

me: Nathan.

me: dude...I will never speak to u again

They had all been read yesterday night when I had sent them since it was earlier in New York. I was hoping Nate would have responded by the morning with a call but no. Nothing. For two days.

So today, I gave in and sent him texts with calls and Skype requests. All of them futile.

me: I don't answer a few texts bcs Jade came over and nw u don't reply?

me: I'm over it. Don't speak to me again.

After that text, Nate had seemed to been hit over the head. He had responded so fast that I hadn't even went out of his message icon yet. My heart jolted but sank all the same.

enemy: u been busy w your boy

I frowned. What could that possibly even mean?

me: what?

Enemy: sammy.

me: omg nate

Image received!

That's when I understood or should I say realized the reasons for his anger and his ignoring me. I had received a picture from him that was taken from our living room window to the inside - of Sammy and I two days ago.

Someone had watched us. Someone had set this whole deal up. I was furious as I looked at it and had to immediately forward it to Sammy.

Then I called Nate.

"You had no right to ignore me." I said the second Nate had picked the call up immediately.

"You have no right to expect me to be happy after getting sent that right before a performance!" Nate yelled back.

I was taken back.

I felt my body tense with anger. "So I'm so wrong for hanging out with Sammy who is like your brother?"

"The closeness Tori! Would you like me to be seen with woman?" Nate asked but I heard the regret in his voice already.

I laughed. "Its all over magazines and social media - your after party with a bunch of woman."

"That's different, you know that I would never do anything." Nate said stubbornly with a hint of coldness in his voice like I would do something with Sammy.

"Right, of course it is." I felt tears well up in my eyes.

There were many reasons why I had wanted to fix things with Nate since he'd away for a month. But right now I knew nothing would break the anger in his voice.