Six

Hey babes! 7K and I started yesterday omg thank you so so so much!

And this is the last update for the week, I'll be focusing on the other fanfics! :)
__________________

-Tori POV-

Its been five months since visiting Jade. I was back in London with my mom and brother. I had still thought of California but mostly remembered Nash and Cameron.

Those two still texted me once in a while. Jade and Cameron had started dating when I left so I was happy for her.

Other than that, I was focusing on getting my GED and being able to open my cosmetic line.

"Tori." My mom - Michelle - called me from downstairs.

"Coming!" I said closing my books and heading downstairs. I was so much more happy with life now - I had even started talking to one of Bens friends.

I walked into the kitchen where I found Ben and my mom sitting around the island and discussing something serious.

"You called me mom?" I said standing in the doorway.

Ben smiled. "Mom and I have to talk to you about something."

I laughed nervously. "Am in in trouble or?"

"Sit down honey." My mom smiled and pointed to the seat across from them.

I frowned and took a seat. I felt like bad news was coming my way but I sat down anyways.

"Is something wrong?" I asked. "Are you okay mom?"

"I'm fine." My mom nodded. "Its you that I'm worried about Tori."

"Me?"

Ben nodded. "You're gonna he 23 soon T."

"So?" I asked getting defensive.

Mom sighed. "We think that its time you get married and start a family of your own."

I almost threw up. "What!!?"

"Tori, you don't know what you're doing now and - " Ben began.

"Woah!" I said. "I'm getting my life together, I'm studying and getting a job soon."

"When is soon Tori?" My mom sighed deeply. "Ben is engaged and has a good job."

"What does that have to do with me mom?" I asked. She spoke as if I'm a problem. "And marriage?"

"We can't support you forever." She said. "Things are tough and we're giving you an ultimatum."

"Which is what?" My voice broke.

"Either get a job and pay for yourself or you'll have to move out." Ben said harshly. "The second one is...if you get married, uncle Ross said he'd pay for your studies."

"You're all kidding!" I yelled and stood up. "I'm not even dating anyone now how can I get married!"

"That's the best part." My mom spoke calmly. "We're arranging a husband for you Tori."

I stared at them blankly. Maybe they were doing drugs? Because nobody would do something like this. I mean what does this even mean?

"Tori?" Ben said.

"This is sick!" I yelled.

"Tori!" My mom said sternly.

"No." I held my hand up. "I can't do that! I can't get married and not to someone you picked out!"