Fifty-Seven

-Tori POV-

"Last show!" Derek yelled as he burst into the room that Derek and I were staying.

Nate grunted. "What the fuck! We were sleeping."

I covered my face with the sheets.

Derek snorted. "Oh please! Y'all just wanna have sex."

Nate nudged me underneath the sheets, causing me to giggle a little. I couldn't help it.

"Derek! It's way too early." I yawned and peeked at him from under the sheets.

With a smug grin on his face, Derek plopped onto our bed, right in the middle of us. "I love you guys." He smirked at us.

Nate looked utterly annoyed but didn't protest. We both loved having Derek around - so it didn't matter.

"We love you too." I ruffled his hair playfully. Nate rolled his eyes.

Derek laughed then asked, "So I been thinking and what happens when we get home?"

"Hopefully people have been noticing us on the tour with Justin." Nate said with a sigh. "I just wanna get something good right now."

"And you guys will." I said and gave them a reassuring smile. Its been a whole week of doing shows and meet and greets with Derek, Skate and Justin.

I knew they would get a deal if I just kept my mouth shut for Justin. He would do anything to try and make him look like a wounded deer. Threatening me was just Justins way of going about iy all, so I didn't have a choice.

"Thanks baby." Nate ran his hands through my hair - his arm hit Derek in the face.

"Okay I'm leaving." Derek blew a loud and exasperated breath. "Wait til I'm down the corridor to start doing shit."

I laughed and kicked his butt as he got up to leave.

"Shut the door." Nate yelled with a smirk.

After Derek left, Nate rolled over onto me with his arms on either side of my against the pillow. He had a bright smile on his face.

"I love seeing you this way." I ran my hand across his cheek. His slight stubble felt familiar under my hands.

"All because of you baby." Nate said kissing my forehead. "All because of you."

"I love you." I whispered and pulled Nate down onto me, wrapping my legs around his waist.

His lips brushed my neck. "Please never stop. God knows I can't live without you babygirl."

"You never have to know." I gripped his hair in my fist. It was long and I loved it this way.

"I love you." He said after a short chuckle and continued planting small kisses on my shoulder.

-

Nate and Derek had left early with Justin so they could do a sound check. I was alone for the day so I neatened up the hotel room and then took a long shower.

As I got dressed, my mind wandered to Nate and how lucky I was to have him. I didn't have to ask for anything because e just handed it out. For once I wanted to give him something - that nobody else will.

I had the perfect idea and Nate would be thoroughly surprised if it went well and the way I knew it would.

"I miss your ass!" Sammy yelled when I called him for some advice.

"I miss you too." I groaned. "We're coming home tomorrow though."

Sammy laughed. "Your husband and I are still beefing?"