Sixty-Nine

Wooow you guys are gonna love me for this chapter. Almost like 2000 words here

Follow me on IG: ohnoits.simone ❤❤
_______________
-Tori POV-

Last nights events replayed in my mind over and over again.

Nate.

I didn't even realize things had taken a toll on him. Of course I still care about him, but I knew I couldn't give in too easily. He had really stepped over a few lines.

But my heart softened.

"Hey." There was a knock on the door that brought me out of my daydream.

I looked up and there stood Sammy with breakfast. Eggs and bacon with French toast. My favorite. He set down the tray on the bed side table.

"Thank you." I smiled as I sat up groggily.

After getting home from Nate, I ended up getting morning sickness. It was so awful that Sammy woke up and stayed up with me. I still felt the wave of disgust pass over me now.

Sammy smiled. "How you feeling?"

I shrugged. "I've never had it this bad so I don't know." I chuckled. "But I feel better than I did earlier this morning."

"Then you don't mind me asking where you went last night." He asked, leaning against the bed post.

Something in his demeanor changed. He seemed more taller and darker, not quite cheerful and jokey as he always is. I couldn't hold the surprise in.

"What do you mean?" I asked dumbly.

Sammy scratched his head. "Who goes out at 2 a.m like that?"

"Sammy - " I began but stopped.

"You didn't even tell me you were heading out." He said bluntly.

"I didn't know I need to?" I said quietly, feeling oddly sick again. "I mean I'm an adult."

"I get that." He shrugged. "But you're pregnant! And leaving so suddenly like your life depends on it. That was pretty impulsive."

"I'm sorry?" I laughed. "I was only gone for a while anyways."

"Where did you go?" Sammy asked quickly.

I sighed. "Does it matter?" I didn't want to mention helping Nate nor think about what happened.

There was a pause. I felt Sammy's eyes burn into me but I kept mine on the breakfast. I fiddled with that fork, trying to look casual but failing.

"You were with Nate?" Sammy asked after a while.

I shrugged. Sammy sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He seemed really frustrated and I didn't know if it was because of me or Nate.

"Look, Nate needed my help because he isn't in a good space so I ended up driving him home from Vibe." I said quickly, wanting to explain. Then feeling annoyed for having to explain.

"At a club? God you went to a club?"

"Whats the big deal! He needed me." I frowned. "What's with the third degree Sammy?"

"Because!" He yelled. "Nates been so awful to you and you're just running around after him. He's an adult Tori, he can handle himself!"

I looked Sammy in the eyes. "You're just saying that because you're in a fight with him."