Thirty-Two

-Tori POV-

"Hola!" Gilinsky sang as he strutted into the resort, Johnson right behind him with a lei in his hands. Both of them had colorful ones around their neck

"What's good!" Cameron hooted as he followed, along with Nash and the rest of Nates friends.

"Hey guys!" I said excitedly. I got up with Nate and hugged them. It was so strange how I had become close with each of them on my own. I had to admit my favorite was Johnson.

"We got these at a cute little place on the way here." Johnson held up the lei's and drapped his over Nates head. I swear Nate looked excited but tried to mask it.

Swazz, Tez, Derek and Kyle all looked like they were bullied into wearing the colorful items. It was pretty funny when they gave a few to Nates parents and siblings.

"And one for you." Cameron chuckled and set a pink and white lei over my neck, his fingertips brushing the back of my neck. Then he shifted a curl behind my ear that had fallen out of my messy bun.

I swallowed from the weird feeling in my stomach. That was not normal friend behavior. I hope nobody had even seen that. I didn't want to raise questions because Cameron likes Jade.

I felt Nate steal a glance this way but it was so quick and nonexistent. There was no reason to make it a big deal anyways because as I said...Cam and Jade.

"Here's the keys to your rooms boys, don't make a mess." Kami said with a mother look in her eyes.

"You got it Mama Maloley." Nash smiled innocently, his baby blue eyes held a bunch of mischief though.

As the guys gathered their bags and went to the rooms to settle in, Nate walked up to me and pulled me into a massive and vigorous hug. I was surprised but hugged him back with equal force.

"What's this for?" I asked, feeling him pick me off my feet.

"Just because." He said quietly in my ear, squeezing me gently.

I fell even more in love in that moment.

-

"Who's up for exploring?" Johnson said as he slid on his snapback.

"Oooh me!" I raised my hands and slid off the lounger.

Nate and some of the guys were in the pool already. I wasn't up for a swim just yet. Nates aunts, uncles and cousins had also shown up so the place was kind of packed.

"Exploring?" Nate asked as he leaned on the edge of the pool.

"You're swimming." I pouted. "I'm gonna head out with Johnson."

Nate puckered his lips. I bent down and kissed him quickly, feeling everyone gaze at us for a second. The attention was kind of unbearable. I know we had just gotten married but we weren't about to fornicate - that's why everyone was so curious.

"Be safe alright." Nate squeezed my elbow a little. "And J-man? Keep her safe."

"Always." Johnson nodded then turned to me. "We're just waiting on Cameron and Gilinsky - who are such divas fixing their hair."

"The humidity is a struggle out here." I said flipping my own hair which had taken a turn for curly-ville.

Johnson laughed and handed me a water bottle. The sky was already darkening and it was much cooler. I was excited to be out with the guys - Nate and I needed time to miss each other a little.

"Finally." Johnson said as Gilinsky and Cameron emerged from their section of the resort.

"The quiff takes time." Gilinsky shot me a wink but we all knew he was probably facetiming Madison.