Forty-Four

-Tori POV-

Dinner was okay. More confusing than I liked but better than expected. We had all returned to the villa afterwards and it was already 23:19 p.m.

"Thanks for dinner." I said with a smile and turned to go to my room.

"Wait honey!" Kami said. "We have one more surprise for everyone."

I frowned as she led us all to the dining area. I smiled when I saw a whole sushi bar in front of us - with three sushi chefs at each side.

"Omg I love sushi!" I exclaimed. "This is so exciting."

Everyone sat down and were served by the chefs. I had a blast and for once forgot about Nate and I - that was so overrated now. I didn't like to make myself a big deal but one of the sushi chefs took an interest to me.

"Try this." He said setting down a few rolls on my pkate. "Its really good."

He kept to my side all the time but he hadn't tried to make a move. Nate sat on the other side of the table and burned holes into my face with his eyes.

I was so full. "Okay guys...I'm gonna head to bed. I had a great time." I said goodnight and walked to my room, not tired but wanting to chill for a bit.

As I walked, someone called out for me and I turned around. It was the sushi chef.

"Hey..." He said stopping a safe distance from me. "Look, I know this is so crazy but could I have your number? I think you're - "

" - out of your fucking mind!" Another voice roared in anger from behind the chef and it was none other than Nate.

The chef stepped away from me. "Dude I'm so sorry - " he finally looked at the wedding ring on my finger and the one on Nates.

"Please get the hell away from her or I will - " Nate stopped and laughed. "Its like the world wants me to kill someone today!"

The chef scrambled away. Nate looked at me accusingly. I wanted to punch him and hit him but also pull him close and kiss him. But I rolled my eyes and stalked off to the room.

Surprisingly, Nate followed me.

"What is wrong with you? Asking for guys to throw themselves at you!" Nate shut the door behind him.

"I did not ask him to throw himself at me nor the guy at the restaurant." I yelled back.

Nate slammed his fists against the wall in anger.

"If I cause you so much pain why don't you leave!" I yelled at him and pushed him against the door. "Go find someone else who can be perfect."

Nate stared at me. Tears of anger and pain rolled down my cheeks but I brushed them away.

"Because I'm so done!" I sighed. "I tried to make up with you but you just don't care enough!"

"I do care." Nate mumbled.

"Maybe I should have kissed Cameron back and flirted with all the guys the way you do openly with girls." I said weakly and stepped away from him.

"Fuck no!" Nate seemed to gain his voice back and straightened up.

"Then I'd be the person you think I am, mess around with all these other guys you think I want. Can you imagine that Nate? Another man touching me the way you do?"

He didn't answer.

"Can you imagine another man doing all the things you do to me?" I asked him painfully.

Nate moved closer to me when I had said that, his breath on my face. "God, you know I just wanna - "

"Want to what?" I asked softly, my voice quiet. I could smell his familiar scent now.