Thirteen

Notice this is a month later after Nate and Tori made up. This is a long chapter with a dash of smut so prepare yourself!
_______________________
-Nate POV-

A month flew by.

"Your family is amazing." Tori muttered to me that Saturday afternoon at a family barbeque.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Babe they're all so weird and - "

"Don't be rude." Tori nudged me, as my uncle walked passed and smiled at us.

I just chuckled as Tori smiled back brightly. I was flipping the burgers for my dad, as the kids and cousins ran around the backyard. My mom and grandma's were sitting in the shade while the men sat in their own circle.

Tori slid her arms around my waist once my uncle passed, carrying two beers with him.

"You okay?" I asked as she rested her head on my back.

Tori nodded her head. And just kept her arms around my waist. We just stayed silent as I finished the food up. Having her there was heavenly still.

Things between Tori and I were beyond good. We were spending more time together and getting along great. She had stayed over at my place sometimes and hung out with the guys and I.  She had even become close with Sammy, one of the best friends. It turned into a legit relationship.

We just didn't get round to talking about the wedding which was in a months time. We didn't talk about the arranged marriage at all which I think is what keeps us from going crazy. We made it work so far by thinking of each other as friends.

It still didn't hide the fact that she would become my wife.

"Help me get this to the table." I said nodding to the burgers while I took the hotdogs.

Tori and I had set up a huge table in my backyard so we could invite ny parents and family over. I wanted her to he close to them too as it meant a lot to me. I watched her set the food down, bring out her salad and get the kids to the table.

She was amazing. I'd be lying if I didn't think Tori was special, she was more than that though. She had this vibe that I wanted more of everyday.

I couldn't help smile when she carried my nephew, rocking him gently. Soon we would have our own - we all know what happens after marriage. Was I excited or too scared for that?

Tori seemed ready though. She handled everything with such confidence, it kind of scared me. I wanted to be ready but I couldn't believe this was my life. It was arranged.

"Yo." Sammy nudged me. We were back on good terms, he'd been away a lot lately.

"What's good bro?"

"Good to be home." He shrugged and looked at Tori. "You happy? With the whole arranged marriage?"

"Crazy as it may seem, I'm glad my folks pushed me to do this." I shrugged. "She's everything to me now Sammy."

He chuckled. "Never thought I'd see this coming!"

"Me neither, we had some issues in the start but it's so good having someone to count on." I explained. "She gets me more than I get myself, she takes care of me man...but best of all, she smokes with me on occasion."

"Woaaah! You got yourself a winner Maloley." Sammy whistled. "Keep her close will ya?"

"Never letting that go."