Forty-Six

-Nate POV-

"Home sweet home." Tori sang as we walked into my - or our - house back in California. The Hawaiian vacation had come to an end.

"Kinda missed this place." I admitted and dropped our bags in the front hallways, not bothered about unpacking right now.

"Right." Tori giggled and opened the curtains. "It just feels like home to me now."

We walked into the kitchen where Tori took out two water bottles from the fridge. I sat down on the island chair while Tori hopped onto the counter.

"What should we do today?" She glanced around. "We arrived earlier than I figured."

I smirked. "I have a few ideas...right on this counter." I tapped it with a smirk at Tori.

She laughed and shook her head. "I was thinking, we could do some shopping for the house...change up the theme?"

"You seriously don't wanna move?" I asked her.

I was picturing a much bigger California house with a pool and movie theater for our kids. A huge backyard. A recording studio. A bar. A bigger kitchen. A study and library for Tori.

Tori shrugged.

I tried a softer approach. "Baby I'm just thinking about the future. What if we have kids soon? They can't even run around out back, we can't invite all our family and friends now that we're marriage."

"I get that, I just don't want to feel like I'm sponging off you." Tori admitted. I looked at her. "Because you're a rapper and everything..."

I stood up and walked over to her, standing in front of her. "But you won't be because its our home! Its gonna be for our babies, when they have sleepovers and birthday parties."

Tori smiled and slid her arms around my neck. "That does sound kind of amazing, the birthday parties and sleepovers."

"See? I want somewhere our kids can grow up with us. I don't wanna miss a thing and look Tori....let me give you everything because I want to."

"Nate." Tori looked at me with her soft brown eyes.

"Let me." I whispered and laced my hands around her waist. "I'll call up one of my agents and have him get me some good real estate agents.

Tori nodded. "Okay alright. But we have to be sure about the house we want to settle in."

"Only if we're both on board." I nodded and kissed her lips. "I promise."

"Okay." Tori smiled. "I'm gonna shower quickly." She hopped off the counter and dashed upstairs.

I called my agent up and organized a real estate to see Tori and I later this afternoon. The woman I had spoken to said she had a bunch of California homes available of us.

"We're looking for a family home." I tried to explain. "A nice place for kids and to hold parties, you know."

"I have a few." The realtor said. "I'll meet you two later and send you the address of the first house."

"Alright." I agreed. "See you soon, them."

-Tori POV-

"Relax." Nate squeezed my hand as we parked outside the first house. It was eye catching the second you drive down the block.

I nodded. I didn't want to argue about this with Nate - it was just a home and there was no reason to act out and get cranky. I had to remind myself. But the guilt piled up.

"Hey, look at me real quick." Nate tapped my cheek - I was looking at the beautiful brown-roof house in front of us.

"Yeah?" I looked into Nates eyes, they could melt the hardest parts of me in am instant.

Nate smiled. "I love you. So much."

I chuckled. Those words. Never would I guessed I'd be saying those to Nate when we had met on vacay and a year later in an arranged marriage.

"I love you Nate." I said easily. They had become such a norm. Loving him was close to breathing - involuntary.

After a few minutes, we got out of the car and walked up to the Realtor at the front door. She was a cute old woman with grey hair - I smiled at her. Nate took my hand immediately.

"Come this way." She waved us towards the house. "Mr and Mrs Maloley." She wiggled her brows at Nate who grinned sheepishly.

"So pretty." I said as we walked up the massive front doors. Never would I ever picture myself living here.

"So let's run through the inside of this home, there's four bedrooms with a bathroom each. One nursery and kids play room. Dining room, living room and massive backyard." She ticked off.

I looked at Nate who seemed impressed already.

"There's a pool out back. A study and two other extra rooms that can be made into an office." The last suggested.

I soaked it in. "Wow."

"Its pretty much everything." Nate said wrapping his hand in mine. "We need."

"It sure is " I nodded with a small smile.

The Realtor gave us a couple more tines to look around. The kitchen was big with marble counters and the works. It was magnificent.

"Next house?" Nate kissed my cheek as we headed outside again.

The following house was very Victorian which I liked. It was white with dark details around the window. It had a very classic old timey feel to it which was incidentally my kind of vibe.

"You like?" Nate asked as the woman walked us through the house.

There were 5 rooms with bathrooms, a nursery and kids playroom. A swimming pool and patio out back. There were two living rooms - Nate wanted to turn one into a video game room. There was a study and an extra guest room.

"I'll let you two talk." The lady smiled at us.

Nate had his arms around my shoulders as we stood in the center of the master bedroom.

"Decisions?" Nate kissed my cheek. "You know I ain't rush you or nothing."

"Mmm I know." I hummed. "Can we think about it for like a day or two and then decide? I really like both."

Nate chuckled. "Yeah I'm also kind of indecisive, they're both amazing and I'd wanna raise our kids in both homes."

I spun out of his arms. "Then we have a lot of deciding to do."

"First kiss me." Nate pulled me close and planted soft kisses along my jawline.

I groaned. "Not now Nathan!"

__________________
Its bout that time again! Where I let y'all decide which house you guys want - Im always indecisive I'm a Libra! So just comment •••

House 1

or

House 2

and the most comments will be chosen as their new home.