Twenty-Five

-Tori POV-

"Its your wedding!" My cousins and Jade jumped on my bed the next morning. I opened my eyes and the sun hit me so hard - I groaned.

Not the reaction you'd get from a bride on her wedding day.

"Someone isn't happy." My cousin, Cass giggled and laid beside me. Despite her red hair, we could have been sisters by the look of us.

"Breakfast!" Nates sister - Kaylan sang as she walked into the room, hauling a cart that must have been room service.

"Food." I exhaled happily and sat up. I was really hungry and the thought of strong coffee made me feel less uneasy.

I made eye contact with Kaylan and last night came into memory again. She had been the only one who knew what went down with Nate and I. She didn't tell anyone and I was grateful.

"Nate had it sent up." Kaylan said with a small hopeful smile.

I rolled my eyes. A breakfast tray wasn't going to fix my heart nor the clash that went down last night. It all came back like a heavy blanket I couldn't shrug off even now.

After Nate had begged me to open the door, I didn't budge. His sister had come to the rescue and urged him to make an excuse that I was sick. Nobody needed to know that we were in a bad place.

Thankfully, she managed to get me out while he assured everyone I just felt a little sick. Being a girl, she knew I needed space and drove me to the hotel we had booked for the wedding day.

The beach where our ceremony would be held was just a walking distance and part of the hotel. After all, I still couldn't see Nate until I walked down the isle.

Wedding traditions. Infact, I wanted to call the wedding off last night, never see him again but I didn't. I mean I couldn't anyways.

It was still an arranged marriage.

And the fact that Nate was meant to marry Sera ate me terribly. He should have told me.

"Let's eat up." Jade said, pouring me coffee. "The makeup artist will be here at 10:30 sharp so we gotta shower and everything."

We all ate breakfast in my room, had some champagne, made jokes and my cousin couldn't help make dirty jokes about my honeymoon.

I told them Nate and I were having our honeymoon around family vacation. So it wasn't even a honeymoon. I didn't mind either. I loved his family.

"I'm gonna steam your dress." Cass said after downing her champagne.

"Please help her." I whispered to Jade. "I think she may be tipsy."

Jade laughed. "On it."

That left Nate's sister and I alone. I just wanted to make sure Kaylan was on the same page I was. Maybe I didn't want to pretend anymore.

"You okay?" She asked, reaching out for my hand.

I shrugged. I didn't cry now. Last night was enough emotional drainage.

"Nate didn't love her like he loves you Tori." Kaylan said. "I know my brother better than anyone."

"It doesn't matter because this is kind of a big secret to keep." I sniffed. "The fact that she's always around gets under my skin. Like how can everyone just be so welcoming."

"He doesn't want to lose you." She said sadly. "You saw how he wouldn't leave you until I showed up."

"Before that, he basically made it obvious that he needed space and didn't want me around." I told her about him snapping at me.