Twenty-Seven

-Nate POV-

"You look so good my wife." I whispered as Tori and I slow danced that night.

She giggled, her head resting on my chest. "You've called me wife just about a million times in the last hour."

"And I'll call you my wife for the rest of our lives." I kissed her forehead gently, soaking in the moment.

The reception had kicked in at the beach hotel. It was beautiful, all thanks to my mom and the designers. She always went all out but I appreciated it.

Tori and I had had our first dance, cut the wedding cake, had dinner, gave our speeches, took a million pictures with the guests and opened a few gifts. It was so eventful.

But the only thing I could keep my eyes and mind on was Tori herself. She didn't even know how much I love her.

As everyone conversed and the families got to know each other, Tori and I slow danced to one of our favorite songs. Her small body fit perfectly in mine. It was pure bliss.

She yawned a little. I ran my fingers through her hair. The curls twirling around my fingers.

"You can't be tired already." I chuckled and squeezed her against me.

"Today was an emotional ride for me, all the smiling and crying." She laughed and ran her nails down the back of my neck making me shiver.

I expertly spun Tori around then dipped her gently, her hair almost touching the ground. My hand gripping her waist firmly.

"What I mean is that you're still mine tonight." I whispered in her ear. "I'll make you cry for different reasons."

Tori laughed. "Nate!"

I couldn't help but smirk, the way her face turned red. "And then you can yawn when I'm done with you." I lifted her back up.

Tori bit her lip. "Even on our wedding day, you're just as dirty."

"Its you though." We swayed on the spot, my hands on her bare back. "Sometimes I can't help myself. I want you all the time."

"Then we'd better leave soon." She said kissing my ear softly. I shivered from her touch. "The nights almost over."

"I had a honeymoon suite booked for us babe." I mumbled softly, closing my eyes and feeling her breath on my neck. "Just for you."

Tori kissed my neck discreetly. "Would it be rude to leave now?"

"Everyone's having fun." I said. "Let them all bond while we enjoy our night."
After saying our goodbyes, not even making excuses for being tired because I'm sure everyone would gather why we were leaving.

"Go get it Skate!" Kyle Massey yelled from the group of my rapper friends seated beside my grandparents.

Tori laughed and stuck her tongue out at Kyle. I shook my head and swung my arm around her, pulling her close to my side. Her arm around my waist as we walked up to the honeymoon suite.

"I love you." Tori said, looking up at me with a smile.

"I love you too baby." I smiled back.

-Tori POV-

"You know sometimes, I don't even know if I should touch you." Nate whispered, pushing the straps of my dress down my arms.

I raised a brow. "Is that an insult or a compliment?"

He chuckled. "No. It means that, I don't wanna hurt you or break you. I'm so afraid of - "

I pecked his lips softly. "Stop being afraid then because I'm yours, Nate."

"Mine?" He repeated and let my dress fall down to the ground. His eyes slid over my body, slowly and calculated.

I nodded and undid his shirt, peeling it away from his body. Nate was so perfect, so tanned and toned. His tattoos like a second skin - like they were apart of him since forever.

We were both in our underwear, in front of each other. At this point, I felt nothing but closeness between us. It was like I had known him forever, we had been best friends and lovers forever.

"God, Tori." Nate groaned. "I just want you forever."

It was like a plea coming from his mouth that I wanted too. The fact that we had been forced to get married was forgotten since I became his wife.

"Please love me forever." I whispered and pressed my body against his, feeling the warmth come off him.

Nate's hand curled in my hair, the other one slid over my back. He held me close to him. "I promise I will." He answered and kept me close.

Minutes later, my back hit the mattress softly. Nates body hovered over mine carefully. Every time we slept together, he had been dominant and rough which I liked.

But tonight, he was so gentle, thoughtful and careful with how he touched me and how he held me. His fingers moved over my skin smoothly, like he knew each sensitive place.

It was beautiful.

"Mine." Nate would whispered everytime he kissed my skin. I trembled under his touch. It drove me insane that this was real and that it was happening. It all seemed like a dream.

Even when he flipped us over, my legs straddling his waist. His hands held onto my waist, his eyes burning into mine as we went on relentlessly.

"Nate." I said as he pulled me down onto him - hard.

"Babygirl..." He breathed. "Never stop doing that."

When it was over, I collapsed onto Nates body. His arms encircled me, holding me close to him. Our breathing heavy, the sheets messed up beneath him.

Nate ran his fingers through my hair. I felt like something had changed between us tonight. It was more than just love at this point. It was like survival.

"You can never leave me." Nate said, he hadn't let me go just yet. "Never."

I exhaled shakily. "I would never dream of it."

We had talked until the morning, about the wedding, about us, about the future and what it held. We talked about kids, both agreeing it was too soon and we wouldn't let anyone tell us what to do anymore.

There were way too many 'I love you' moments for me to count.

Together, we fell asleep intertwined in each others arms. Nate had almost become apart of me and I apart of him after tonight.

____________________
S2g the most emotional chapter I have ever written. I love it.

What do y'all think?

BTW EXPECT ALOT OF SMUT IN THE CHAPTERS TO FOLLOW BCS DUH AFTER WEDDING & ALSO LISTENING TO SKATE SO OK.