Thirty-Nine

On fire w the updates! Hope y'all love them. Here comes the dramaaa! Haha love y'all.
__________________

-Tori POV-

I exited the room hours later, Nate was busy taking a shower. When I checked my watch it was 22:40 p.m and I guessed nobody would be in the villa.

Either they were out or in bed.

But I was miscalculated.

"Tori?" A voice made me jump as I walked in the kitchen to grab some snacks for Nate and I.

I looked up to find Cameron sitting on the counter, a bottle of vodka just beside him. Was he drinking it neat? And all alone? The tragedy.

"What are you doing here? Were is every body else?" I asked as my voice steaded again.

"Out along the beach." He halfheartedly answered the second question, his eyes downcast.

In this this light, Cameron looked pale and depressed. His usual upbeat smile was gone - replaced by an evident bitterness that I couldn't understand but knew it was because of me.

"So why are you here alone?" I asked him again, folding my arms and waiting for an accusation my way.

Cameron just shrugged.

"Seriously." I groaned. "Cameron I don't know what's up with you lately but you have to snap out of it! You're bumming yourself out dude."

He looked up at me with surprise but also anger. I noticed his eyes bloodshot and fuzzy. Cameron hopped off the counter, his feet hitting the floor hard but he didn't wince.

I braced myself. "You need to stop feeling sorry for yourself!"

"What about you!" Cameron laughed bitterly. "Living a big fat lie!"

It was my turn to look shocked.

"Arranged marriage? It's not real Tori and it will never be...you think you love Nate? That's just you going along with what needed to be done! That's not love."
I felt a punch in my gut. "And you know so much about love?"

"I know that I love you!" He roared.

I stepped back. "Don't - you don't know what you're saying Cameron! You're gonna ruin our friendship and piss Nate off even more."

"Oh yeah? Have you told him about the kiss we shared just before he was in hospital?" Cameron sneered.

It was strange how even when he looked angry and full of menace - there was still beauty in his face but more haunting now. I had never seen Cameron act this way before.

I didn't respond.

"Did you tell him how you felt about it Tori? You feel something too but you're too afraid." Cameron shook his head.

I frowned. "I don't feel anything Cameron and I didn't kiss you - "

But I didn't finish because Cameron grabbed the vodka bottle and threw across the kitchen. It hit the wall and shattered in pieces, vodka spilling over and spraying my face.

"You're lying!" He raged.

He made a start to me, I didn't know if he was going to hit me or something but a third body pushed me back and swung a punch at Cameron.

It was Nate. My heart fell so fast.

Nate had his boxers and sweatshirt on, his hair still wet. "Swear to god, I'm about to kill you."