Thirty-Eight

Out here blessing y'all with updates!! I love you guys sm.

blackbear ft modsun - spent all my money on rick owens cargo pants. 💓

Remember Nate still hasn't found out about Cameron and Tori kissing yet!
_______________________

-Tori POV-

The last week of the vacation had rolled in and I was bummed. The fact that we had five days left made me feel so sad to leave. I could move here - no doubt.

"The kayak tourno!" Nates dad walked into the breakfast area that morning. He wore his lucky shorts too. "Whoever's in my team, we're taking the rest of the clowns down."

"Cameron helped me split us into teams just now." Nates sister said, waving a paper in her hand.

I chuckled at how serious this family took competitions. It was supposed to be for the fun of it all - not that I didn't find it cool.

Nate's hand curled over my lap, as we sat at the table. "Why not ditch the whole thing." His hand squeezing my thigh.

I blushed. "Well, I'm glad your arm is better." Nate chuckled and kissed my cheek affectionately.

Nate was better, in fact the arm had taken a couple days to heal. He felt a pain occasionally but I was so relieved because now we could get on with the vacay. And enjoy the last few days.

And we couldn't bail since Nate and his dad were competing against each other for the title.

"Okay so here are the teams." Cameron read aloud. "This is Papa Maloleys side."

He read names aloud and I was one of them who were on Nates dad side. Cam and Johnson, Derek were all on his side now.  I looked at Nate who balled his fists. I knew it wasn't a big deal but he was upset because Cameron had placed me there.

"Sorry guys." Nate pulled me onto his lap and laced his arms around me. "But I need my wife on my team."

"Well this is already decided." Cameron said casually. What did he think? I was going to fall in love with him just by sitting next to each other on a kayak?

It was funny.

Nate bit back. "You can change it bro."

And so it was changed. Gilinsky and I swapped places and I was more than happy.

"Thinks he can just take you off my kayak." Nate said with a bitter chuckle and kissed my neck discreetly.

I giggled. "You're so cute."

"Cute?" Nate made a face. "I'll show you your what cute can do."

I smirked and got off his lap. "Show me what you can do with a paddle. We have to beat these suckers."

Nate got up. "Babygirl, I'm a champ. We gon take them down!"

He pulled me into a hug and spun me around. My heart felt like my heart was about to explode from the love. But it was replaced with a bitter feeling when I met Cameron's sad eyes from across the room.

-

I had quickly went to Nates room to throw on my new bathing suit that I'd bought at a little Hawaiian shop. It wasn't anything out there - just a pretty turquoise color.