Twenty-Six

-Tori POV-

After Nate left, I gathered my wits and exited the room. When I stood before the bridesmaids - they all gaped at me along with the stylists.

"We don't wanna know now!" Cass said pulling me down onto the chair. "We need to fix your makeup first."

I laughed. For the first time today, it was genuine and I felt relieved. And the full excitement was back. I was getting married!

"We haven't got much time love." The makeup artist said, whipping out her brushes again. The hairstylist also did a few touch ups. My hair was simple, in loose beach waves with a leafy headband adding to the beach theme.

 My hair was simple, in loose beach waves with a leafy headband adding to the beach theme

"You look like some sea queen." Jade said slipping on my simple sandals - there was no way I was wearing heels on a beach. Wedding or not.

The bridesmaid's had golden colored dresses that seemed to flow and form part of their body. I was going for a whole earthy vibe.

 I was going for a whole earthy vibe

"Everyone's already down." Cass said from the balcony. "Its pretty packed."

"Is Nate there?" I asked as the makeup artists just finished. My heart raced at the thought of seeing him now.

Cass nodded. "Looking dashing and kind of nervous too."

I chuckled.

"Let's get down." Nates sister said. "Don't wanna keep your husband waiting now."
All four of us were escorted through the hotel and down to the beach. Bystanders were looking and pointing. At first I felt awkward but now I was proud to be Mrs Maloley. Almost anyways.

We had reached the sand. There was faint music like windchimes along with the waves and wind. This was exactly how I wanted it to be.

Everyone stood up and looked our way but I couldn't see Nate yet as the girls lined up with Ben, Derek and Sammy.

"Tori." Stewart, Nates little brother held out his arm for me. Initially Ben was supposed to walk me but I wanted Stew to instead - he was also becoming my brother.

"You look good." I smirked. "I spotted a cute girl just a few seats down."

"Hey." Stew raised his brow. "I spotted quite a few ladies, so trust that I'm bout to work my magic."

"Don't ever say that again." I laughed just as the girls and guys walked down the beach isle. It was lined with seashells with white chairs  on either side of the lane.

Cass and Sammy were the last to walk down. I felt my pulse quicken as Stew led me down the isle. My bouquet of white and gold roses held in the free hand. Everyone gazed at me - I felt nervous.

"Skathans tearing up." Stewart chuckled as we finally neared the alter.

Everything else faded away and all I saw was him. His hair was long, in his man bun that I adored. He wore a white and beige suite, the arms rolled up revealing his tattoos and biceps. And his eyes...

Tears rolled down his cheek as Stew held my hand out for Nates. He took my hand without waiting, pulling me close but keeping a safe distance.

"Hold up." Nate held his hand up before the priest could begin. "I need a moment man!"

Nate covered his mouth with his hands and took a step back - surveying me in awe. The crowd giggled and a few people clapped. I felt my cheeks heat up as Nate bent down and shook his head.

"I just can't believe it." Nate seemed to have forgotten the guests. "This is all mine?"

I nodded. My heart was exploding.

Nate stood up. "Alright! Make her my wife already."

I laughed and wiped away a stray tear as the priest said his bit. I barely held my attention to what he was saying...fully focused on Nate. We couldn't even break the stare.

"Mrs Maloley, your vows." The priest nodded to me.

I cleared my throat. Nerves kicking in but I pushed them aside. I hadn't even planned anything special.

"I don't know whereelse to begin but with I love you." I spoke up. "Some people may say this is crazy, that us being arrange isn't normal...it isn't."

I took a deep breath.

"But over the months we shared, I got to know you outside of the whole agreement and...I fell in love with you every single day. You were there for me when I felt so alone, when nobody had listened. You taught me how to see myself in a beautiful light - "

My voice cut off, tears rolling down my face relentlessly. Nate was absorbed in my words - hanging onto them. His eyes red and glossy.

"I didn't think I could look at another human and love them this deeply. I couldn't ask for a better lover but also a beatfriend." I exhaled. "I promise to spend the rest of my life with you, love you and take care of you for as long as I live."

I couldn't speak anymore. My voice had shook and quivered until I almost choked from emotions. The guests were quiet, a few tears here and there. But it didn't matter.

"Mr Maloley." The priest motioned to Nate who looked like he was about to pass out.

"Like you, I didn't prepare something to say." He chuckled. "I remember when I saw you walk through my parents door, it was game over. I wanted to know you, learn everything about you. I knew you were going to make me feel things I can't explain."

"And that's what you did. You gave me another side to the whole rapper persona. You make me a better man, Tori. If I know anything about love, its because of you."

The guests awww'd amongst themselves.

"I promise that I'll never stop trying to give you the world. Because you deserve more than that, I promise to take care of you and love you until the end. I'm gonna give you everything - I promise."

I couldn't restrain myself, I threw my arms around Nate - burying myself in his chest. He was surprised but held me just as tight. I just wanted him close.

The priest went on. "I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

Nate pulled away and cupped my cheeks his hand. His breath was cool on my face. I probably looked whack with mascara running down my face but he still looked at me like I was a wonder.

"I love you." He said and pressed his lips against mine - softly.

My soul burned when our lips connected slowly. His hands gripped my waist tightly, pulling me against him. There was no lust - just pure emotion. The only way we could express how we feel.

I pulled away, afraid of embarrassing the guests. "I love you." I smiled softly.

"Mr and Mrs Maloley everyone!" Steward cut in before the priest could.