Seventeen

-Tori POV-

"Do you like it honey?" My mother asked me as I twirled around in one of the wedding dresses I tried on.

It was breathtaking. I felt like a princess as I spun around, stopped to take a peek in the mirror. It was laid back and so simple, mostly made with lace and thin straps that suited me well.

"Beautiful!" Mama Maloley wiped her eyes

"Beautiful!" Mama Maloley wiped her eyes. "Since this is a beach wedding, it will be perfect!"

"Beach wedding?" My mom asked stiffly as I gazed in the mirror. "Honey, I thought you said cathedral?"

"Mom." I shrugged. "I changed my mind on that, Nate and I want a beach wedding and the money to book a cathedral - "

"It's not about the money." Nates mom cut in and defended me. "My son was willing to get it for her, she didn't really want it."

I nodded.

My mom's eyes were round. "And what else haven't you told me?" She asked Nates mom coldly.

"Mom!" I hissed. But I couldn't get into it when my phone rang loudly. I hurried and retrieved it from my purse in the dressing room. Happy to be away from my moms wrath.

"Hello." I spoke and adjusted the strap of my dress.

"My queen." Nate's voice soothed me almost immediately. His voice was deep and slurry, letting me know he had hit a blunt now that he was home alone. "Is the dress shopping a success?"

I gushd. "I found the perfect dress Nate, you'll love it!"

"I know I will." Nate coughed. "And the two momma's out there?"

"Crazy...well my momma anyways, I feel like she's being cold to your mom." I said quietly.

Nate laughed. "If anything I thought mine would be crazy, she gets that way sometimes."

"She's supportive today." I smiled.

"Your mom feels left out, give her a job too and she'll feel more apart of our wedding babe." Nate advised.

"Since when does weed give you an intellectual advisory mindset?" I couldn't help giggle.

Nate laughed. "I know what I'm talking bout here."

"Sure you do." I laughed. "You're too wise Maloley."

"Ain't you the smartass Maloley here?"

I found myself blushing.

Nate spoke again. "Hey babe, look this whole back and forth thing of sleeping at Jade's then at my place."

I gasped. "Kicking me out already!?"

"What? No!" Nate chuckled. "Move in with me, it'll make this so much easier for us. Besides Dereks still tryna make a move on Jade."

I frowned. Wasn't Cameron also trying with Jade? I was confused but I couldn't discuss that with Nate now.

"But our parents - "

"Babe come on!" Nate laughed. "Its not like we have this whole abstinence thing going on, what's so bad about it."

"I don't think they'd like it just yet."

"They're forcing us into marriage, they have no say in anything we decide to do until then." Nate said.

I thought on it for a while. Nate did have a point. Moving in will only better our chance of a good relationship. We were already sleeping together so what's the harm in that?

"Okay, alright." I said enthusiastically this time. "I'll move in, I'll bring my stuff over tonight."

"You just relax baby girl." Nate said calmly. "I'll bring your stuff over with Sammy later and then pick you up tonight."

I smiled. "You're the best!"

"Hmm I love you." Nate hummed.

"I love you too."

-

"Honey! I'm home." I sang as I walked into Nates house. There were some boxes in the foyer which were mine obviously, I shifted some to the sides.

"Could you be more cliche?" Nate called from the den.

I laughed. "Did someone learn a new word today?"

I heard Sammy and Derek laugh. "She got you on that one homie! You asked for it." Derek nudged Sammy.

Nate made a face and them and yanked me down onto his lap. "C'mere you."

I giggled and slid my arms around is neck. Nate pulled me close and squeezed me in his arms. "I missed you. Never leave me ever again." Nate mumbled against my arm.

"Promise I won't." I laughed and kissed his forehead.

Derek and Sammy stood up. "Okay firstly ew." Sammy said. "And secondly, we're gonna go before you guys start fucking."

I threw a scatter cushion at Sammy as they left the den and out the front door, I heard their car pull away soon after.

Nate chuckled. "Sorry about them, they spotted some of my condoms in the trash. "

"Its okay." I snickered.

Then leaned down to kiss Nate's lips. I was about to pull away but he held me against him and kissed me harder, rougher. His hands crept under my shirt and unhooked my bra, pressing me against his chest. Our kiss deepened, I felt all the emotions spill out of both of us.

"Crazy ain't it? How this started out as some weird shit and now you're my world." Nate mumbled against my lips.

I nodded, feeling his hands circle my bare back. He had pulled my shirt off and tossed it behind me somewhere.

"You mean so much to me too." Our noses rubbed together, making me giggle a bit.

Nate tucked a few stray strands of hair that escaped my pony. His fingers tugged my ears - he loved to do that when we fall asleep together.

"I wanted to talk about our honeymoon and where you wanna head?" Nate asked running his hands along my back, my bra barely covering anything.

"Can I first get my shirt?" I tried to cover myself.

Nate frowned and shook his head like I insulted him. "Why? You look beautiful this way too."

"Nate! Someone could walk in - "

"This is our house." Nate kissed my chest gently. "We can do whatever we want, wear whatever we want. Our house."

I blushed. "Okay anyway, on to our honeymoon?"

"You know we're getting married around the same time we have family vacation babe."

I caught on pretty quickly. "So does this mean we're going on a family vacay instead?"

"We don't have to baby." Nate shook his head and pulled me close. "Name a place you wanna go and I'll take you there."

I laughed. "As amazing as that sounds Nate, I'm fine with a family vacation I don't mind, it means spending more time with your family."

"We haven't decided the place but its still gonna be our honeymoon, we'll have our privacy." Nate reassured me.

I kised his lips softly. "I'd love to come along anyways."

"God, you're so perfect T." He looked at me, like he was searching for reasons why.

I ran my hands through his hair. "I can't believe we're doing this."

"Sure you want it with me?"

"Not just because I have to." I nodded. "I actually want to be with you."

Nate chuckled. "Couldn't ask for more."