Seventy-Five

-Nate POV-

"Careful yo." I winced as Tori almost bumped her arm on the car door. I had opened it to help her out.

"Give me a sec." Tori sat back in the car and sighed. I could tell she was in a small amount of pain but she was playing it cool.

I touched her cheek. "Look, let me take Natalia and all the bags inside. I'll come get you in a few."

So I rushed the hospital bag and Natalia into my - well our - house now. The guys had brought all Tori and Natalia's items from Sammy's place. Including the crib.

I gently placed little Talia in her crib and set a blanket over her lower body so she wouldn't be cold. She was still zoned out and only wriggled when I made her more comfortable.

"I love you baby." I stroked her little chubby cheek. She had black sleek hair, like mine. I couldn't tell who she looked like more at this stage.

Before my emotions let loose, I went outside to find Tori already shutting the car door.

"Hey, Tori - " I rushed to her.

She chuckled and gripped my arm. "I can do stuff Nate, I don't want to be babied anymore than I already am."

I gave her a look. "Its not babying, I'm looking out for you because you're more than just Natalia's mom. You're my baby, my wife."

"Well when you say it like that." Tori blushed. "I'm really grateful for what you do Nate."

"Its all for you guys." I rubbed her arms slowly. "Now come on, I'll order in for tonight."

Tori grinned. "Pizza please!"

I helped her inside. I was still keeping a close eye on her but also allowing her to do things by herself. I know Tori loved independence so we had an understanding.

Right now, things were looking up.

-

"Don't be afraid to move her body, she won't break I promise." Tori chuckled as I tried to slide a jumper on Natalia .

I made a face. "She's just so soft and - this is more intense than rolling a joint."

"Really, Nate!" Tori laughed. "Please don't think of our child as a Rollie."

"It's a good metaphor, actually." I grinned and then groaned. Natalia was wriggling so much, I felt nervous.

"Okay let me help." Tori manoeuvered my hands, putting Natalia's arm through a sleeve.

Together, we changed Natalia after her first bath at home. Tori insisted that we wash her before she thought of taking a shower herself. I didn't argue, you wouldn't too if you saw Tori's expression.

"Let's take her downstairs." I urged as the pizza was soon to arrive. "I'll hold her."

"Guess I should shower." Tori nodded towards Natalia. "Hang with her for a few, I think she loves when you hold her."

"You think?" I gushed, my heart almost exploding. I carefully lifted baby and went downstairs while Tori showered.

I chilled on the coach with Natalia. My mind was racing, since this morning actually. There were a million things I wanted to say to Tori but I knew that she just wanted to get over the giving birth deal.

I didn't want to stress her out further.

But having her back here was just so exciting. Of course we had a third person in the house but...I just wanted to kiss Tori. I wanted to hold her. I wanted to be close all the time.