Twenty-One

-Tori POV-

*week later*

"Come on guys!" I groaned as Sammy and Derek dragged me through the mall for the second time together.

"No complaining!" Derek shook my shoulder lightly.

I rolled my eyes. "I could call for security you know that?"

"But you won't." Sammy smiled sweetly and slung his heavy arm around my shoulder.

I raised a brow. "What is this about? If you guys are kidnapping me, I'm not sure the mall is the way to do it."

Derek and Sammy chuckled.

"We just wanna hang out with our favorite person in the world and get some lunch." Derek spoke as the three of us walked towards the escalator.

I snorted. "Is this about girls?"

Derek gasped dramatically. "Is it so hard to believe we're actually sweet guys?"

I nodded. "Pretty accurate, yeah!"

"Come on." Sammu spoke cheerfully. "It is your birthday after all."

I groaned at his statement. Okay I wasn't some person who hated my birthday and the idea of it all. I just never really went all out - even when I was in London, all I did was have dinner with friends.

Because I'm so fun.

Anyways, it wasn't as if this day was going great anyways. For starters, Nate hadn't seemed excited for me. I know that's silly but when we woke up, he obviously wished me and sung a little song.

But that was it.

No birthday breakfast and sadly, no birthday action. If you know where I'm going with that.

But at the same time, I was content with just that. The fact that he remembered was enough.

"Oh come on." Derek said. "We even asked Nate if we could take you out, he was happy too since you guys don't have plans."

Ouch.

But I figured, the guy was busy with his music so I understood. Its not like I wanted much, waking up to him was in actual fact the best gift in the world.

"Okay!" I shrugged. "I guess I could hang out with you two today, we could have fun."

"There's the excitement we were looking for!" Sammy grinned and stopped in front of one of my all time favorite stores - Sephora.

I glanced at the two grinning at me with anticipation. What were they waiting for now?

"As our gift to you." Derek motioned between him and Sammy. "You can buy whatever you want - god knows what you girls like."

My eyes widened as I glanced from Sammy and Derek to the store. It seemed to glow now.

"Don't hold back Tori." Sammy pointed a stern finger at me. "Anything you want, we're paying for, even if its like a million bucks."

I chuckled. "You can't be serious! I can't let you guys do that."

"Well! We aren't leaving until you get some stuff." Derek said steering me inside.

"Now, run along." Sammy winked. "We'll be here at the cash register."

I turned around and faced the store, I couldn't believe Sammy and Derek would even suggest this. It was kind of exciting but I felt so bad for this.

I couldn't even let a guy buy me a water bottle without feeling guilty.

"Don't feel bad!" Sammy yelled loudly across from where they stood. The cashier shot him an angry glance but eyed him out at the same time.