Thirty-One

These are my fave chapters so enjoy!

*Blackbear - Bad Luv*

_______________
-Nate POV-

"Hello Hawaii!" Tori said stretching as we emerged from the airplane. The sun hit us immediately. If you think Cali has amazing weather, try this place.

"I'm so ready for this." My sister said sliding on her shades. "The weather."

Stew walked pass us. "And the women."

I laughed, earning a sharp look from my wife. I smirked and pulled her to my side. "You're the only woman."

"Better be that way." She shot me a cheeky glare, a small smile playing on her lips.

"Come on Tori." My dad came up behind us. "Time to get rid of the london tone you have."

Tori giggled. "I feel like I'm more brown now."

My mom nudged my dad. "Stop teasing her, Monte!"

"She's my daughter now too." He rolled his eyes. "There's no other way."

My parents walked off after my siblings towards baggage claim. I learned that the rest of my family would be arriving later tonight. All the aunts, uncles and cousins.

Tori looked up at me them, beaming with happiness. "I love them."

"We love you." I took her hand in mine and walked to get our baggage.

We were staying in a huge resort kind of complex with rooms and lounging areas reserved for our family only. It was kind of like one huge house with connected rooms and such. There were also pools every five feet.

"I needs me a grass skirt." Tori said as we walked towards one of the cars my dad arranged to get us to the resort.

"And maybe a coconut bra?"

Tori made a face. "The discomfort though."

"No you're right." I agreed. "Gotta keep my babies in tact."

Tori punched me as I loaded our bags into the boot. The driver who pulled it up handed me the keys. I figured it was a rental car then - all the better.

We both got in and I turned up the AC immediately. The heat was too much but really good at the same time. Tori slid off her shirt, leaving just her tank top on.

As we drove through the small towns, I took in the scenery making a mental note to come check the places out again once we were settled. I was following my parents car so we couldn't just stop at any place.

"Two weeks." Tori grinned. "I feel like I could live here."

"Maybe we could move here." I said, only half joking.

Tori chuckled. "Cali is kind of like home now though. And your career."

"Damn." I shrugged. "Would have been nice though."

"Our kids would have grown up right here." Tori said thoughtfully looking out the window.

The mention of kids made my heart do a triple cartwheel in five seconds. I can't really imagine having a baby or being a father. It didn't seem like me. I didn't even fit the imagine.

Rapper. Tattoos. It was just strange to me. I didn't even fit the husband image well. But now that I was married, it felt natural. Maybe that's how it would be if we had kids.

"Earth to Nathan." Tori snapped her fingers.

"Mmm?"

"I asked if you think I should braid my hair?" Tori asked. "You just zoned out on me."

"I think you'd look great either way." I smiled at her.

Tori rolled her eyes. "Okay cheeseball."

But she leaned forward and kissed my cheek softly.

-Tori POV-

"Thank goodness we have our own room." Nate sighed after his mother handed us the key to our suite.

I laughed. "Would we have to sleep in separate beds?"

"Yeah." Nate looked at me like I was crazy. "My parents don't play that shit if you're not married."

"I dont know what to say." I shrugged and followed him to our room.

The resort was too lit. Everyone had their own room/suite with a bathroom and large closet. All the rooms surrounded a dining area and kitchen for meals. Next to that was a huge pool with several little ones around it.

Then you took a short walk down to the beach. We hadn't gotten a chance to scope that out but I could already see kayaking out on the ocean.

"What shall we do first?" Nate asked as we walked in and dropped our bags in the spacious closet.

"I'm starving. Maybe we should head out for a snack." I groaned and opened the window and curtains which showed off the beach below. It was pretty beautiful.

It was only around 5 p.m but we were still waiting for the rest of Nates family and the guys to arrive. So far, I knew Swazz, Kyle, Derek and Tez would be here. The Jacks, Nash and Cameron decides to tag along which I was amped since I'd have friends too. Sammy was on vacation with some girl so he wasn't in.

"Maybe in a few minutes." Nate came up behind me and ran his hands across the back of my neck.

I closes my eyes as he leaned down and kissed shoulder softly. His lips were cold against my warm skin. Nate moved up and trailed little kisses along my neck and collarbone.

"Nate - " I begin but cut off when he sucked on the skin in the crook of my neck.

"What's the problem?" He whispered in a husky voice, his mouth tickling me.

My fingers slid in his hair. "Its still day time...we should - "

"So?" He presses his lips on my neck again making me lose my train of thought.

I managed to peel myself away from him. "Its rude if we just stay inside. I think your parents want to hang out."

Nate groaned. "Fine but..." He pulled my hips to his. "...you owe me."

"I guess I do." I smirked and pecked his jawline.