Twenty-Eight

-Tori POV-

I watched him sleep, the rise and fall of his chest was so calming to me. His eyes fluttered a little now and then and I wondered what he dreaming.

Slowly, as the sun rose, Nate finally woke up and looked at me. I was laying on his chest, my face the first thing he could see.

Nate chuckled. "Morning love." He murmured and ran his hand over my cheek gently.

I smiled. "Hey."

"You alright?" Nate asked running his hand down my arm.

"Mmm." I nodded and kissed him softly but deeply, not bothered with morning breath or anything.

Nate seemed to have woken up fully and rolled us over, his body between my legs now. His arms on either of my head, his face above mine.

"I love you." He whispered and kissed my neck softly. "I love you." He said again kissing my stomach. Each time he kissed his way down, I heard an I love you.

I gasped loudly and gripped Nate's hair when he reached between my legs. I didn't have time to register the feeling as my legs shook already from the contact.

"I love you." Nate mumbled against my skin, sending pleasure waves through my whole body. I reached my high in a matter of seconds.

Nate came back up, sucking his lips and looking at me with a grin. "Feel like I ain't even need breakfast."

I giggled and nudged him. "Stop being so dirty."

Nate chuckled and cuddled against my chest. "Love me back."

"I love you." I said, running my fingers through his thick hair that stood on ends now. "So much."

"Mmm." He closed his eyes. "Should we shower and then head down for the breakfast buffet."

"Your mom planned this whole thing out hey." I chuckled.

Nate looked up. "She wanted your family and ours to have a last breakfast before they leave and before we leave for the vacation."

I nodded. "Right." I was kind of bummed that my family had to head back. But they had lives in England and Nate was my life now. Which was one thing to look forward to.

"I promise we'll visit them whenever you want to." Nate reassured me. "You just tell me when. We can invite them to family vacation if you want?"

I shook my head. "Its fine...I just don't know."

Nate perked up. "What's wrong? You sound so far away from me."

"It's not you." I pecked his lips softly. "I promise."

"What is it?" Nate cupped my cheek. I knew he wouldn't let this go without am explanation.

I sighed. "Its just that, when my mom first told me about marrying you...she and Ben were so happy to see me off and let me go."

Nate frowned. "That's not true, baby. I know your mom loves you."

"She does." I shrugged. "But she doesn't really care anymore. When I came to meet you, she called once Nate! Once."

"Baby." He sighed and pulled me closer.

"It just makes me feel so awkward, like I never belonged with her and Ben. Like England was never my home." I went on unable to stop talking. "I pretended to be okay and now I just feel depressed."

Nate nodded. "I understand...but Tori?"

I looked at him.

"You never have to pretend anymore okay? You don't have to be afraid to tell me how you feel." Nate said. "I don't care what it's about, we can get through it all together."

"There's no getting through this. My own family isn't bothered by me leaving them for good." I said quietly.

Nate touched my chin. "But I'm your family now...we're starting our own."

I smiled. Despite my own family drama and dysfunction, Nate was still there to pick the pieces up.

"God I'm sorry. I feel like I'm being so emo." I laughed and shook my head.

Nate chuckled. "I'm here for you, you know that."

"I know." I kissed him. "I'm here for you too."

"I know." He smiled.

And suddenly, nobody else mattered to me. Not even my mom and Bens weird behavior. I figured that maybe they needed time to accept my marriage even though they planned it. It was still new to me to.

"Come on." Nate stretched. "Let's shower and get down."

"Nooooo." I held him down.

"Babe as much as I'd love to stay in bed and - " he chuckle, bit his lip and looked at me. "I feel like I need a shower."

I sniffed. "Maybe you do."

Nate laughed. "Oh its like that? Let me teach you a lesson."

-

"I'm killing that guy for looking at you just now." Nate whispered in my ear as we walked down the lobby.

"Nate." I laughed and shot him a look.

"And that guy too." He pointed at the guy at the front desk.

"That's the receptionist!"

"So? Who does he think he is, telling you to have a good day." Nate shrugged and slid his arm around my shoulder.

I laughed and slid my arm around his waist, happy to be his.

We walked down to the breakfast area where many other people were walking around and chatting up a storm. The smell of coffee filled my lungs.

"There they are!" My mother sang as Nate and I approached the huge tables pushed together to accommodate my family along with Nates.

She engulfed Nate and in hugs and kissed which she never usually does. I had to restrain myself from rolling my eyes or saying something snarky.

"Relax." Nate said ad he kissed my cheek to make it discreet. Remembering our conversation this morning, I smiled at him warmly. "I'll get you something to eat."

Nate walked off to the breakfast buffet where most of the guys were already waiting to get food. I saw Nates face light up when the guys all pulled him into bro hugs.

"How do you feel?" Cass asked me with an excited smile. I noticed that Jade wasn't here -maybe she was still asleep upstairs.

"I've never been this happy." I said looking down at my ring. "I love him."

I felt my throat close from the emotion that hit me. I frowned, it was strange how emotional I was lately. I couldn't deal with it.

"You two looked stunning yesterday." His mother - Kami beamed at me.

"Thanks for everything - again." I said smiling at her.

"Don't." She blushed and brushed away the compliment. "I'd do anything for you and that kid."

I felt so apart of the Maloley family more so than my own one now. I was still upset that my mother wouldn't even make an effort stay longer or be more apart of this life. Since she had arranged it for me.

"You okay?" Nate was beside me again and set down a plate in front of me. My favorites: scrambled eggs and hash browns.

I nodded. "You?"

"Always." He leaned in and kissed my lips gently.

We ate breakfast with our families, I managed to catch up with Cass before she had to leave as well. But a strange feeling hadn't left since we came down from the room.