Chapter 24

Bill's POV

The sun was setting and it was starting to get really dark, the perfect time to throw me out of the house. Oh, but I was pissed. Beyond pissed.

"How DARE they throw me out!!!" I stormed down the dark streets and some of the street lights began to flicker on as it grew darker. "Pine Tree is just being over dramatic! My plan was going perfectly well!" I stomped my feet angrily. "Well, it's not like I'm just going to vanish from their lives. I'll get Arrow back no matter what."

I began to think about what I could do. "Hmm...yes, yes. That'll work." I muttered to myself. "It'll be a lot of magic, but it'll be worth it." I swirled my hands around, the blue magic sparking out and falling down, forming my creation.

Once I finished, I smiled at it, even though I was now dreadfully tired. I made the perfect Pine Tree suit. I tapped on it and the suit materialized onto me as I took shape and became him. I opened my eyes and looked down at his body. I looked and felt exactly like him, same hair, eyes, height, look - everything.

I smiled and laughed manically. "Oh,
I forgot how fun this was..." I sighed and strolled down to Arrow's house. At the last second, I modified my voice to match his and walked up to her front door and knocked.

Thankfully, Arrow opened up the door this time. She smiled. "Dipper!" She exclaimed and hugged me. "Let's step out so my parents don't see you..." She drew me away, completely unaware of who I was or what my intentions were. "Why are you here?" She was smiling so brightly at me that it made my heart ache.

There was a long stretch of silence. "I-I....came to tell you in person.."

"Tell me what?" Her smile faltered for a second. "Is something wrong, Dipper?"

I sighed. "Eleanor... I don't think we're going to work out..."

She gasped, her eyes wide and hurt. "W-what?! B-but..." She lowered her gaze, pain flashing across her face. "W-why?"

"Because...us together is too risky. My parents don't want us together, your parents don't want us together, that other guy. It's too hard and complicated." I stuffed my hands in my pockets.

Arrow swallowed, her eyes glazed with hurt. "But...I thought you were willing to put up with that...?"

"I can't anymore..." I sighed. It was so hard to stay in character.

Arrow swallowed, faint tears in her eyes but she took a deep breath. "I-I see..." She took another shaky breath.

"But that doesn't, uh, mean I don't love you." I added to make it seem more realist.

"I guess..." She exhaled.

My eyes darted around nervously. "There's something I want to do before I go. Forever."

"And what's that?" Her voice was taught.

I grabbed her and pulled her down and kissed her.

She gasped, her eyes flinging wide open as our lips crashed together. After a few moments, she drew away, shocked. "Y-you..." She was loss of words. "You've never kissed me before, Dipper..."

Pft, seriously?! I laughed on the inside for a bit. "I know... I-I gotta go..." I turned and tried to run, but she grabbed my arm. I looked back around to see the pain in her eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" She breathed.

"Yes."

"Then why did you just kiss me?"

I lowered my gaze and yanked my arm away and bolted away.

"Wait! Dip-" she cut herself short and let me run away.