Chapter 25

Ok, I'm updating twice in one day cause idk when I'll have the chance to update (cuz I still electronically-gounded) and this is a huge and amazing plot-filled-thing-chappie and I love it and I want to ya'll to read it so bad so here yah go XD

Bill's POV

I was so nervous about talking with Arrow today. What if I messed up? What if she decided to change her mind? What if Pine Tree had to waltz over and destroy everything like his Great Uncle had? I'd have to get her some where far and quiet where I had a higher possibility of a great outcome.

I made it to her house, it was about nine in the morning, and I took a deep breath, brushing out my suit and fixing my top hat. It felt nice to be in my regular clothes. I walked over and sneakily hopped over her fence and went to her window. I peeked in and saw her lying in bed, reading a book.

I grabbed my cane and tapped on her window.

She flinched and dropped her book before looking up with wide eyes. Arrow slid off her bed and stamped over to the window and opened it. "What is your problem?" She hissed.

"You said you'd talk with me today..." I informed her.

She glared. "Well you don't go peeking through my window." She growled and went back to set her book up on her nightstand and grabbed her phone.

"Wait!" I said quickly and she froze. "Can you please leave your phone here...? I really need to talk to you without any distractions."

Distrust flashed across her face. "What? Are you kidding me-"

"Please! I'm promise I won't do anything bad! Besides, you screaming draws a lot more attention than a text would ever do." I crossed my arms and begged with my eye.

She held her phone tightly and looked me over. "You promise?" She said after a moment.

I sighed with relief. "Promise."

We shook on it and she left her phone on her bed and crawled out the window with me and we left her house.

"Why the hell am I even trusting you?" She breathed angrily.

"I don't know, I was surprised you even listened to me, honestly." I put on a smile, feeling awkward for the first time in a long while. I loved how Arrow helped me feel emotions I rarely got to experience on my own. Pine Tree was going to pay for stealing her away.

She shrugged. "You have been a jerk to Dipper for a while, so if I die, make sure you put on my grave stone 'she was a naive idiot who trusted psychos.'"

I chuckled and only took slight offense to that. "I'll make a note on that."

I led her out of the neighborhood and farther from town.

"Uh...where are you taking me?" She looked over her shoulder nervously.

"Nowhere in particular." I told her and she held her hands tightly. "Don't worry, I just need to talk."

"Let's hope so." She murmured.

"Well, what I really wanted to talk about was what has happened since I first got here..." I started off. "You know how I...and-and you-"

"How you think I knew you and was in love with you? Pft, yeah, I know. And it's not true." She crossed her arms stubbornly.

I swallowed and tugged at my collar anxiously. "W-well, I really want to explain to you why it's true... But...but I can't."

She turned to me, raising an eyebrow. "Why's that?"

"Because you won't believe me. You'll think I'm crazy, not that you already probably think that." I looked down at my shoes and absentmindedly played with my cane.