Chapter nine: Good morning!

I woke up to silence. The room was completely quiet. No Rain, No Brandon. I then notice that I'm in extreme comfort. I then notice that I'm several feet off the ground. Maybe like two feet. I then notice that the blanket is wrapped around me. The same air-y-woods-y smell engulfed the bed. It took me time to realize that that I was in a bed. Brandon's bed. He didn't have to move me.......I was fine on the floor. Let's see, If Brandon Isn't in here, then where is he?

I creep out of bed and to the main room. Brandon was whistling a tune to an unfamiliar song. As soon as he spots me, he smiles his usual goofy grin.

"Ah! Good morning! How did you sleep?" He asked, handing me a mug of Hot chocolate. I take a sip.

"Very good. Oh and what point in the night did you decide to put me in bed?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Right after you fell asleep, I picked you up and tucked you in. I kinda felt bad that you've had to sleep on the floor for a while now." He explained.
"You didn't have to , I was perfectly fine on the floor. " I said. He raised an eyebrow.

"Feather, The first night that we shared a room, the night you came back from the mines, You kept having nightmares. Then the day after yesterday, You kept shivering and mumbled useless junk. I felt bad!" He said. OK. I can't really argue against that.

"Anyways, what are you planning to do today?" He asks. I walk over to my armor stand and put on my armor.

"Well, I plan on going back in the mines. I saw an abandoned library down there and I wanna explore. Plus I want to get the rest of the materials for my bed and some better armor." I say, putting on my wood leggings. He gives me a concerned look.

"Are you sure? The caves left you pretty scarred. I don't want to see you like that again. It broke me." He said. Awwwwww! He's too sweet.

"Awwww, Brandon.....You don't have to worry about me. I'll be fine." I say. He smiles. But then he snaps his fingers.

"Wait! I need to give you a few items." He said, rushing over to a chest that I had crafted last night. I kinda had dumped all of the contents of my bag in there. He pulled out the heart-crystal thing, a few bottles of red liquid and the claw things I found last time.

"This- Is a life Crystal," He said, giving me the heart thing.

"Go ahead. Hold it up to the light." He said, Crossing his arms. I did what He said. All of a sudden, The crystal started glowing. Soon, It absorbed in me. I felt energized.

"That crystal made you stronger. Now these potions, When you are really hurt, drink ONE. It will help heal you. And finally, these climbing claws, can help you slide down walls and climb up things." He said, handing me the items. I start packing my bag. As soon as I'm packed, I get ready to go. Armed with my silver sword, I leave little reminders for Brandon.

"When Gus and Molly wake up, tell them I went mining. You are in charge, no wild parties, Zombies aren't friends, don't let them in, and my back up sword is under the armor stand." I say.

"Feather........I won't need a sword. I'm actually pretty skilled with a bow." He says, pulling out a bow. he aims and Manages to fire it all the way down the hallway. My jaw drops.

"Okay! Well.........Try not to kill each other, Ok?" I ask. He laughs his comical laugh and nods. I make my way to the door.

"Wait, Feather?' He says, before my foot crosses out the doorway.I turn my head. His dark brown eyes seem to scan me for a bit.

"Have fun, I'll miss you." He says. I smile.

"I'll miss you too, my guide, Be safe." I say as I make my way into the woods.