Chapter Fifty-nine: Beep....... Beep...... BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE----

Brandon's POV

"Just......... Sleepy...." She trailed off. I was completely mortified. Her once emerald colored shirt had soaked up a ton of blood, a bloody copper short sword was stuck in her shoulder. Removing it would only cut deeper.

"MOLLY!!" I scream. She comes running into the room. Her hand covers her mouth when she see's Feather. "Oh..... My.... Gosh......" Molly stammered. Darius walked in behind her.

"What's all the fuss about---- WHOA! Well...... Another one bites the dust...." Darius said, nonchalantly. I scoffed.

"Excuse me?!" I draw out. He chuckles.

"Aww... Is Brandy gettin' defensive? Didn't mean to 'Ruffle your Feathers' (Ayyyee] Well, Sorry to tell ya, But Feather might not make it out of this..." He said, giving me a wicked grin.

In a second, I was already off of the floor and was shaking Darius by the collar of his trench coat. I gritted my teeth. "Don't you DARE say that about her." I hiss through my teeth.

"Wow, Uh... You're kinda strong... Chill Brandon, I was only Kiddin'. Nothin' to worry 'bout." He said, his voice trembling a bit. I let go and walked back to Feather's side, Where Molly was waiting with her medical bag.

"Brandon, Help me move her to the table..." Molly said calmly. I nodded and picked her up and gently set her down on the table. She was slowly drifting in and out of consciousness.

Her eyes opened a crack. "Br-andon..." She whispered. "I'm right here...." I told her.  Molly examined her back. "Ok Feather, We're going to take out the sword and give you a few stitches..." Molly said soothingly.

"Brandon... Darius... Can you please excuse us?" Molly asked. I was about to object before Feather spoke up. "No.... No! Let..... Brandon.... Stay....." Feather said softly.

I scooted a chair up to the table. "Feather.... You doing alright?" I ask calmly. I look at her tear stained face.

"It hurts...... It's gotten to the point where it hurts so much... it's just constant pain...." She whimpered. I look over to Molly. "Do you have any painkillers? Or any anesthesia? Chloroform even?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"She's suffered from so much blood loss that the drugs will overload her system." Molly sympathized. I look back over to Feather.

"Feather, Molly's going to start now.... Okay? I'll be sitting right here..." I say softly. "Wait! Can...... Can you.... Can you hold my hand?" She asked. Molly looked at me and smirked.

"Oh! Um... Okay..." I replied. I laced my fingers through her's. Her hand was squeezing mine tightly. Just like a little kid at the doctor's. I bet soon she was going to start acting like it.

She buried her face in the table. Molly then started to cut out the sword. A muffled screamed escaped from Feather. She started sobbing. It absolutely broke my heart to see her in pain.

If only I could of been there a split second.... Then she wouldn't have to go through this.

My thoughts were interrupted by Feather's grip on my hand. She was now digging her fingernails into the back of my hand. She cried. The best I could do was pet her head.

After an hour, Molly spoke up.

"That's it! She's all patched up..." Molly said cheerfully. "R-really?" Feather asked. "Yes....Now. I'm going to leave you two alone for a bit... You know, Boyfriend and Girlfriend.." Molly said, winking.