Chapter fifteen: Guns n' Grenades

Brandon's POV

Feather and I started making pancakes. Gus and Molly will be up soon. We soon finished as Molly and Gus walked through the door.

"My! What's got you in a chipper mood toady?" Molly asked, sitting down in her usual spot. Feather handed her a plate of pancakes.

"Oh! I finally had a good night's sleep." Feather said, handing Gus a plate. Feather sat down and I handed her a plate.

"Thanks." She said, smiling. I sat down next to her. We then started talking about today's plans.

"Hey Feather! What are your plans today?" Gus asked. She thought for a bit.

"I'm going to start on the storage room today." She said.

"Ahh! Then you should totally buy the chests form me, priced at a modest twelve gold per pop." Gus said. Feather scoffed.

"Yeah, I'll totally waste twelve gold, which I don't have and buy something that I could make for cheaper." She said, sarcastically. Gus grumbled. I then started cleaning up. Feather went to our room and started making the chests. I decided to take a walk out side. I grabbed my bow and quiver and headed out. I take a deep breath and inhale the smells of the forest. It's been awhile since I've been out here alone. I watched a slime hop around aimlessly. Ah. It's nice to be alone. But then again, I was alone before Feather arrived. I sat down by a pond.

I've lived alone more than any person had to. I was stuck here ten years ago, not sure how I got here. I then figured out I was in a land called Terraria. I instantly began to learn the lay of the land. I soon figured out that it was my calling to guide others that have been lost in this land. Several heroes.........Several lives had ended because I could not do what I was supposed to do. I will not let the same happen to Feather.

My thoughts were interrupted by an explosion and multiple gunshots. I sprung to my feet and grabbed my bow. I took a arrow out of my quiver and aimed. I heard two people arguing in the distance.

"Norkas! I told you that guns are better!" A raspy voice said. I hid in the bushes to see two guys. One in a light grey trench coat with messy black hair, and the other with a bright orange beard in a brow shirt and miner's helmet.

"Ah! But you see, Darius, would you rather have a bullet hole, or a grenade hole?" The other guy asks. The first guy, Darius, scoffs.

"I dunno! let's find out!" He growls, aiming his gun. I then shift my foot, but unfortunately My foot snaps on a twig. I bite my lip and hope that they didn't hear that. I suddenly make eye contact with Darius. In a flash, he grabbed me by my shirt collar and lifted me in the air. He aimed his gun at me. Funny, it looked like it was half shark..............Ah! It's a mini shark. I remember these. Many heroes had these.

"Well, well, well. Norkas, it looks like we have a pig to test our theory on. What's your name, Punk?" Darius said, smirking. When I didn't reply, he rattled me.

'M-mm-mY Name's B-bb--brbr-brrr-Brandon!" I stuttered. He laughed.

"Well, Br-brrr-bb-brandon! How do you want to die? Bullet or grenade?" Darius mocks. I need to get out of this situation fast. Think. Think. Think. Think. An idea popped into my head.

"I dunno. Which way is better?" I ask, smirking. Norkas scoffs.

"Obviously, Grenade!" He says. Darius shoves me to the ground and storms over to Norkas.

"Now hold on, PAL! Getting shot is a better way to go! Especially when It's by crystal bullets!" Darius counters. They then start bickering. I take this time to scramble to my feet an grab my bow. I take off toward the house.

I slammed the door behind me. I gulped huge breaths of air. I walked over to Me and Feather's room. She was not there. I shrugged. Where is she? I walked over to the new house expansion. She was several feet off the ground putting some potions on a high shelf. What? She didn't have and platforms or rope.....

"Feather! How did you get up there?" I asked. She looked down at me.

"I used these climbing claws you gave me! They're really helpful!" She replies. I watch her slide down the wall with ease.

"How was your walk?" She asks, taking of the claws. I sigh.

"Do I have a story for you!" I say, explaining today.

Author's note:

Omg! Brandon's Pov for a full chapter! What! Oh and thank you guys so much for 200 reads!