Chapter ten: The library!

I descended into the cave I was in about a week ago. Every step brought back the memories. The chilling clatter of bones, the digging of giant worms, the screeches of bats. Each wanting to kill me. The room starts to feel dizzy. I grip the cave was and lean on it for support. I regain courage and continue. Along the way, I mine up extra ores and theses shiny things.They were so pretty. I then here the thwack of a arrow hit the stone against me. Another one hits my shoulder. I quickly duck to avoid one to the head. A skeleton archer. I charge it with my sword. It falls to the ground with two swings of my sword. This is nice! I keep searching for the library. Eventually, I find a couple of shredded books. I'm close!

Yeah, you are. Did ya miss me?

Ah shoot. Why are you back?

well........I have nothing better to do. Plus I like to annoy the crap out of you.

What ever.

I continue searching for it. When I see broken walls and books strewn about, i know I've found it. I awe at the ruins. I bet this must've been a magnificent library back in the day. I look around the room at the statues and then notice the glittering gold chest in the middle of the room. I walk over to it and open it. More of those red potions, some iron, a few empty bottles, a few test tubes filled with an unknown liquid. I put each item in my bag with care. I scavenge the books that were not damaged and continued to find more ores. As i continue, i see the shiny things in the walls. I mine them. I'll have to ask Gus about what they are and how much they are worth. I gathered several. Red ones, blue ones, green ones, purple ones, orange ones, you name it. I put each one into my bag. Boy. It was starting to get heavy. As I'm not watching, i run into a silky wall. Cobwebs! I gather them and put them in my bag. As I was clearing the last of the cobwebs, I see another life crystal. I pick it up. Now, how was it that Brandon told me to hold it?

He told you to hold it up to-

SHUT UP!

I remember and held it up. It absorbed into me. I suddenly felt energized. Well.........I Should make my way back home. I got everything i need. As I was backtracking, I noticed a bit of pottery laying around. I gently picked it up and examined it more closely. Suddenly, my grip on it loosened. I grasped desperately, before I heard a CRASH! And clay pieces went every where. Darn my clumsy butterfingers! I look among the debris..........................Are those bombs?

Yup. And there are bullets next to it.

I look and see tiny pieces of shiny metal. Bullets.

What good are bullets if I don't have a gun?

Well.......Maybe you can find one.......

I look around the area. There has o be one around here if there are bullets around. I come across a chest. I open it to see a pistol. Nice! All I have to do now is learn how to shoot a gun. I put all of the items in my over flowing bag.I then make my epic journey back up to the surface. When I first saw natural light, I saw it was moon light.....................Shoot!