Chapter eighty-one: Past Your Prime?

Ki POV

My eyes widen as I see Skeletron's laser blast Feather. I punch Anthony's arm.

"This is your fault!" I say, stomping my foot. He shrugs.

"Come on! Let's go save her!" He says, dragging me.

Feather POV

I ducked and the laser singed my helmet.

Those idiots.....

"Bwah? I missed!" Skeletron Prime hissed. The laser started to charge again.

I wobbly stood up. The laser cannon blasted again as I jumped, landing on another piece of sleek metal.

I shrieked and held on for dear life as it kicked back, shooting out a cannonball.
All of a sudden, I hear the whirl of metal grinding. I scream as a saw lands right beside me.

"GRRR! You sure are a feisty little lady, aren't you? BWAH hah hah!" Skeletron Prime mocked. I growled in anger and struck the metal with my silver sword, resulting in a very tiny dent.

"Bwah? You think you possess enough strength to damage me? BWAH HAH HAH! You barely made a dent!" Skeletron Prime cackled as he charged his laser cannon.

"FEATHER?!?? CAN YOU HEAR ME?!?" Ki yelled from the ground below. I peered over the edge of the cannon. I could barely make out the faint glowing of his robes.

"GET ME DOWN YOU IDIOT!" I yell in response.

"WE'RE PLANNING ON IT! JUST HANG IN THERE!"

I roll my eyes. Great. This is how I'm going to die,

All of a sudden, I heard the metal clicking. Skeletron Prime roared in pain as crystals hit the laser cannon.

He then started flailing his arms around as multiple pink and green ghostly swords hit him.

"YYYYEEEAAAH!" Anthony roared as he bolted up into the air, a trail of fire and ash trailing him. Was he...... Flying?! Is that a jet pack??? A shiny sword glowed in his hand as he slashed the pink edge over Skeletron Prime's face. That sword..... Seemed..... Magic..... Mystic even.

My stomach started to feel queasy as Skeletron's limbs started spiraling out of control.

"ANTHONY! BRING SKELETRON PRIME CLOSER TO THE GROUND!" Ki shouted as another brigade of crystals shook Skeletron Prime.

Just hang in there....... 

While you're at it, try to do some damage. It might annoy him enough to float closer to the ground.

.....Okay......

I start hitting the sword against the metal, making the dent a little larger.

Through the darkness and searing glow of Skeletron Prime's eyes, I could see the beautiful trees becoming closer.

I could hear the laser cannon charge again through the noise of the saw. Since the arms were spiraling out of control thanks to Anthony flying around, The laser failed to hit me.

I thought that the saw missed too before I felt an excruciating pain in my back. The back of my wood chest piece became hot, before I felt my emerald colored shirt become exposed to the air. But the saw did not stop there

The tip of the teeth gnawed into the shirt, nipping at my skin. A thin stream of blood rushed out. The saw continued ripping away at my flesh. I screamed out in pain.

Tears started falling on the over-heating metal. I cracked open my eyes as I saw we were close to the ground.

"Help...." I whimper.....

My eyes widen as it stops.

The pain....

I-it stopped.

What was left was the wind, burning against the raw wound.

"Feather. Run." Ki says. I noticed that the cannon wasn't flailing around. I eased my grip and sat up. I the cry out in pain, as the skin around my wound stretches, letting blood run down the machine.

"Feather..... Run." Anthony repeats.

I crane my neck as I see the two, deflecting the bloody saw. Ki with a dark purple sword with a glowing green edge and Anthony with that magical-looking sword.

"FEATHER! GO!" Ki says sharply. I quickly stumble to my feet as Skeletron prime shoots off back into the air.

I look over and leap towards The skull. But I stumbled. Darn you blood loss!

My feel slip and I start falling.

I embrace myself for the ground,but somethings catches me. I quickly force my eyelids open to see a mechanical claw wrapped around me.

It's called a vice.

Uh oh.....

The vice twirled around and hurled me towards the house.

The wind rushing through the air did not brace me for the bone-cracking impact of me hitting the wooden house, and sinking to the ground lifelessly.

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW FoxXtrap

Also........ It took me a while to realize something.....

Terraria was the birth of the whole "Madison and her cutlass" thing....

I'm serious.

Playing this game was the birth of my choice of weapon through some of my early books..

Wow....

(There are probably a lot of grammatical errors I am currently delirious.)