Chapter seventy-six: You have some ex-- Is that a Unicorn?

Ki POV

I scoffed.

"No way!" I said, stealing another glance at Feather. Anthony pushes past me and examines Feather closer.

"Dude. I am certain. I recognize that unconscious beauty!" He says.

I stifle a laugh. "I dare you to say to her face when she wakes up." I say.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Ok, I will! Hey, So while I'm here, what do you want to do? I highly doubt you'd want to leave your girlfriend's side." He snickered. I rolled my eyes.

"Look, I'm just looking after her and then I'll take her back home." I explain. "Besides..... There's already a guy who's head over heels in love with her"

All of a sudden, Feather started stirring.

"Oh look! She's waking up!" Antony states.

"Naw dip, Sherlock." I reply, scoffing

We both inch closer to her.

She screams as she sits up.

"WHERE AM I??" She shrieks before she collapses back onto the table.

"And why does it feel like my face is broken in seven different places..." She groans,

Anthony gave me a puzzled glance.

"Don't worry, You're safe. And alive for that matter." I spoke softly.

She winces as she sat up.

"Just one question.......

Why is there a unicorn standing behind you?"

Feather POV aka 'We'll finally get answers!'

Ki looked at me, raising an eyebrow.

"There's no Uni-- oh shoot..... Anthony! Why did you leave the door open?!" He says, Turing around to face a unicorn. A very angry unicorn for that matter.

He quickly summoned his sword and stabbed the unicorn in between the eyes. Ki wiped off the unicorn's purplish blood.

"Sorry about that." He said, flicking the purple blood off of the unicorn horn.

I would be horrified if I didn't feel so drowsy. I fall back onto  the table.

"Look. You have some explaining to do," I say, trying to ignore the aching pain in my bones.

"Yeah. I'm kinda curious too..." A familiar voice says. I crane my neck and see a familiar person. I recognize those eyes!

"Hey! You're that dude that rescued me from drowning? Right?" I say, uncertain. My brain is kind of foggy.....

Did Ki drug me?

Am I high?

No! Of corse not! You almost just died and I'm pretty sure almost every bone in your body is somewhat broken!

I look over to Ki, who was giving me a death glare.

Hmm. I'll be fine.

Did you not just hear what I said????

Still.. I just need some rest....

"Not before I explain! I swear! You're mind just jumps from place to place!"
Ki complained.

Oh look...... Pineapples

"Feather! Focus!" Ki said.

"Wait....... Feather??? The girl you always talk about??" The stranger asked.

Ki looked between us both.

"Oh..... I'm guessing you two haven't met. Feather, meet Giraffe aka Anthony. Anthony, meet Feather, Now can I explain to you now!??" Ki huffed.

"Giraffe? Anthony?? That guy that beat you in that drinking contest?" I say, laughing.

"YES! Now can I explain what is happening?!" Ki said, stomping his foot.

"Wow..... This is all too confusing! I wish there was an explanation!" Anthony said.

"WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP!" Ki yelled. Anthony and I both fell silent.

"Ahem. Now. Feather, You were almost killed by Skeletron, in which I defeated. The old man was set free from his curse , his name is Sebastian by the way. You were in critical condition and needed several ingredients to heal you, which your world doesn't have, so I took you to my world." Ki started. I took a deep breath and was about to launch into a few questions before:

"I rescued that goblin behind you on Sebastian's behalf, You need to stay here to rest. That unicorn was natural, Yes I did kill it," He said, in one breath.

"Did you catch all of that, My dear?" I heard someone ask. I turn my head to see the old man--- Er. Sebastian looking at me with ocean blue eyes.

Oh my.....

"Your eyes....." I mutter. Sebastian chuckles. "Aha yes. I used to be quite the heart-breaker before my curse..." Sebastian said.

A sharp pain went through my head.

URGH.... It's kinda hard to process all of this information.... Things are moving too fast.... Things are changing....

I just need some rest..... Things will make sense one way or another.....

I wish Brandon was here to explain things....

I close my eyes....

Ok.....

Let me get this straight....

Anthony/Giraffe is Ki's friend who he talks about and is the guy who rescued me.....

Correct.

Skeletron nearly killed me, so you took me to your place and I'm recovering...

Yeah.

You rescued Sebastian, who was the old man, and some goblin on his behalf?

Uh huh.

..........What amazed my the most is that this all took place in one day.....

If only I would've been awake through all that. It sure sounded like fun.....

Wait...... What did he mean by "Your World?"

"Now Feather...... To help heal and sedate you, I have a greater healing potion in a syringe." Ki explained.

I say up on my elbows.

"Wait.... What?" I ask, but I already feel the needle slid into my arm.

All of my muscles relax as I ease myself back into the table. The pain almost seemed to disappear. In fact, I could barely move.

My eyelids became heavy, with each flutter sending me closer to sleep.

"We'll talk more when you wake up ..." Ki's voice seemed to get quieter as the world went dark.