Chapter seventy-four: She's Alive?!

Ki POV

"Well..... I better get her back to her friends...." I trail off.

"D-do you mind if I come with? To pay my respects?" Sebastian requested. I shrugged.

"If you want to...." I say, uncertain. He faintly smiles. I step over to Feather.

I grimaced when I saw her still body. No movement.... No nothing....

How's Brandon going to take this?

I gently pick her up and wipe some of the blood off of her forehead. I felt a tear slip down my cheek as I hugged her tight.

I thought I could save her....

I really did....

But now she's gone.....

At least she died a hero...

Thump.

I felt my blood run cold.

Thump thump.

My eyes widen as I grabbed her wrist.

Thump......... Thump........... Thump........

She's alive.........

"SHE'S ALIVE!" I scream.

Sebastian ran over to me.

"She is?!?"

My heart started jolting.

Sebastian checked her pulse.

Thump.

Thump.

"She needs medical attention.... But just any old potion won't work.... She needs a heavy dose of water, pixie dust and crushed crystals." Sebastian rattled off.

Erg. We won't find any here. She hasn't beaten the wall of flesh!

...... But I have.

An idea popped into my head.

"We need to take her to my world..." I say, looking him straight in the eye.

".....what?"

"I'll explain later. Look. If you don't want to hang around here, I suggest you come with me." I say quickly.  My heart begin to flutter.....

We can still save her!

"Um..... Okay? But before we leave, I have a request...." He says. I glared at him. But then my eyes darted to the lady in my arms.

I rolled my eyes.

"What is it?" I ask, sighing. This is exactly what Feather would of done....

"There is this goblin tied up in a cave, he was left there a while ago when the goblin army passed by... If it wouldn't be too much trouble can you rescue him?" Sebastian requested.

I chewed on my lip.

"Fine. Just watch Feather." I said. Ugh. I just need to get this over with so I can get Feather some medical attention. I set her down on the ground.