Chapter thirty-three: Starting from Scratch

Feather POV

Ki shook his head in disapproval.

"No! That's a stupid idea! You're going to get yourself killed!" He chided. I shrugged.

"And?" I prompted. He sighed.

"You, Feather, are an idiot. If you went mad and you are excited to go on a suicide mission, be my guest!" He said in anger. I smirked. Ki pulled out his magic mirror.

"Don't come cryin to me when you loose a limb or two." Was all he said before he teleported to his home. The old man looked at me.

"You're really going to rescue me?!!?" He asked, his eyes brimming with hope. I give him a determined smile.

"I will try my best to succeed. But first, I need to get armor and weapons!" I explain.

I raise my magic mirror and gaze into it.

"We will meet again..." I say as I'm engulfed in blue particles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I land with ease on the wooden floor.

"Feather! You're back!" Brandon says, leaping up from his bed. He smiles and runs over to greet me. I throw my arms around him, probably caught off him guard. He awkwardly pt his arms around me. I pulled away and smiled.

"Hey Brandon! I've missed you!' I say. He blushes.

"I've missed you too......" He said, shyly. We stood there for a minute in silence. The silence was interrupted by a couple gun shots. Brandon looks at me. I sigh.

"Come on, let's go see what's going on..." I say dully. I'm not surprised when I walk into the kichen seeing Darius holding a pistol with bullet holes in the kitchen cabinets. Norkas has his thmb over the pin of a grenade.

"Ok! Ok Ok! Break it up!' I say, walking into the kitchen.

"Feather! You're back!" They say in unison.

"Yup. Now. What's all this commotion about?" I ask. They both blink,

"Erg, What were we fighting about again?' Norkas whispered to Darius. Darius shrugged.

"No idea. What do ya say we throw the grenade as a distraction and we get the heck outta here." Daruis suggested. Norkas nodded and pulled the pin and threw the grenade at me.

"DISTRACTION!" They both yelled, and they turned they're backs to run but stopped. I stood there in front of them, the fused grenade in my hand. What they didn't know is that in order to survive, you have to have fast reflexes. Catching grenades is child's play.

"How did you---" Darius started. I smiled innocently.

"Now. I could throw this grenade at you guys or, I could just so happen to throw this out the window and you guys have to cook breakfast for two weeks. What do you choose?" I say.

"WE'LL COOK! WE'LL COOK! PLEASE DON'T HURT US!" Darius pleaded. I smiled and opened the door and threw the grenade. We watched as It exploded mid air.

"And............I'm cool like that." I say after a while. Darius and Norkas head to their rooms. Brandon looked at me in shock.

"I didn't know you could do that!?!?!" He said in shock. I let out a laugh

"Neither did I. Let's head to bed" I chuckle, Going to our room. I lied down in my bed. Brandon walked in.

"Goodnight Feather."Brandon said, smiling.

"Goodnight Brandon...." I slur before drifting off to sleep.

AN! What do you guys think of the cover??