Chapter 111: Taking off.

Feather's point of view

Let's go down the open road

Will you travel with me? With me,

We'll go where the winds blow

And sail on the sea

Be not discouraged

Come travel with me?

.... Why do we keep doing this?

I'm not sure exactly.... But you have to admit.... The tune is pretty catchy...

Yeah.... Say... Where did you even hear this song from.

I...... Have no clue? .... Wait....I vaguely remember.

There was this guy.... A while back.... I remember excruciating pain.... But then... I saw him... He... Saved me? We became friends.... But.... I don't remember anything about him. He always had somewhere to be.... He popped in from time to time.

Though....

.... Wow..... There sure is a story there.

Wait! I-- I do remember something!! I... Can't believe I forgot this?!

Really??!? What is it!??

..... He was partially color-blind.

... You troll!

Hey! I'm sorry that I can't remember someone from nine years ago! And he was colorblind. Red-green color blind to be more specific. Huh... I can't believe I still remember that...

N-nine years ago!?? H-how old are you???

23.

Oh....

I'm half a year older than you. (Give or take)

Wait.... You know my birthday?

Ehhh... Not quite... I counted your birthday the day you arrived in your dimension, April 3rd.

How did you---

Don't worry about that.

But I---

I instantly stopped dead in my tracks. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize that I was on the edge of the corruption.

.... Here we are again.

But... It's all for Brandon. If the jungle wasn't west... Then it must be somewhere in this direction.

Yep...... It's.... Kinda crazy how much you've grown since... Since you first arrived.... I.... Just.....

Oh my gosh. Are you seriously getting emotional??

... N-no....

Yes you are!

.... It's just crazy to see how far you've come. I could of only sworn it was just yesterday that... That you were waking up here....

... Dwahh....

Now, You've luckily gotten more experienced so... You should not almost die this time as you make you're way through...