Chapter 105: Sassiness

Feather's Point of View

I nodded quickly, kind of intimidated by the person in front of me. Her light blue-purple eyes looked wild. Her orange hair was pulled up in a messy ponytail.

"Are you okay to walk?"

"FEATHER!!" An ear-splintering scream came from behind me. Way to be of assistance, Ki.

"Did you do this to her??!" Ki asked, I craned my neck to look at him. His eyes were practically flaming and I'm surprised that steam didn't come out of his ears.

"What!? N-no!! I didn't---"

"I swear, If you lay on me more hand on her, I will end you." The True Night's Edge started glowing green.

"Ki! Calm down-- She saved--" I spoke up softly, but it came out slurred. I slowly closed my eyes.

Feather??! Can you hear me???

I must of blanked out for a minute, because Ki was right next to me when I opened my eyes again.

I tried to say a reply, but my thoughts were too scrambled to provide something somewhat coherent. My eyes slowly closed and I could not respond.

Ki's Point of View

I angrily turned to the lady.

"I don't know who you are, or why you tried to kill my friend--"

"I didn't try to kill you're friend! I saved her.... Kind of...."

"Well looks like you did a good job." I snarled back sarcastically.

She narrowed her eyes at me.

"At least she's not dead." She replied coldly.

"Oh! Yeah! She is totally ok! Aye-okay! Well huh! This is less stab wounds than normal! Looks like everything is fan-freakin' dandy!" My voice was hysterical.

The ginger-haired lady sighed.

"Look! It's not my fault that your friend was stupid enough---"

I hear a low growl, it seemed almost inaudible.

"Wait.... Do you heart that?"

"Uhhmm. Excuse me. Don't interrupt me." The ginger said, matter-of-factly

"I'm not going to let you continue insulting my friend." I reply.

All of a sudden, I heard the faint scraping of nails against metal. I cringe at the sound.  

However, the lady wasn't bothered by it.

"Really though! Why would she go adventuring without---WATCH OUT!"

Huh?

The ginger pushed me to the floor.

"Aaack! What was that for?" Not even two seconds later, A monster of some sorts leaped in our direction.

Strange... This creature looked oddly human. Wait........That's a nymph. A nymph! I've never seen one before---