Chapter fourty-two: Conversations with Ki

Brandon's POV

Feather went to bed right after. Heh....... I'll have to ask her about her day tomorrow. From what she's told me, she's been all over Terraria. I pulled up my covers and went to sleep.

Feather's POV

Hey........ Wakey wakey

No...........

Pssst...... It's morning......

Not you.....

WAKE UP

I bolted out of bed so fast that the room was spinning. I put my head back on the pillow.

Did'ja miss me? Admit it, you missed me...

No.

Ouch.

Sorry, I kinda had a rough day yesterday and I probably only got about four hours of sleep.

Oh! Do tell,

Well, woke up before dawn, spelunkered in the Corruption, found w sick mace, went caving, found three life crystals, had Brandon snap, and killed lots of monsters at night.

.............Snap?

Yeah...... He had some severe burns from yesterday.... And he seemed kinda down.

Burns?

Yeah.......... So what did you do yesterday?

Drinking contest.

I could almost hear the casualty in his voice.

Really.

Yes.

Why?

Because.

With who?

Giraffe. You know, that dude I mentioned before? We're preparing to fight another boss.

Who won?

.....................Does it matter?

So, Giraffe won.

.......... Yes.......

I heard Brandon stir in his bed.

Well...... I guess that I'll leave you alone now that your boyfriend's up.

He sounded irritated, somewhat jealous.

Was he jealous?

There's no way...

I watch Brandon sit up slowly and hold his head.

"Ughhhhhhghghhgggg...." He groaned. I'm guessing he didn't get much sleep either.... I quickly closed my eyes and pretended I was asleep. I heard him softly chuckle. "Heh...... So cute..." He muttered under his breath. Hmm? What? Was he talking about me? No....... He was probably talking about his Guinea pig. Where was that little biscuit? I hear a squeak. I crack one eye open to see it scurry from under Brandon's bed. Huh..... My attention drifts over to Brandon, who was starring at me with a faraway look in his eyes. I open both of my eyes.

"Is that Brandon I see starring right at me?" I joke.

Brandon's POV

I can't believe she caught me starring! I feel so embarrassed . I look at her giggle at the rhyme she made. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Yeah. I think I'm gonna go make me some breakfast, Care to join me?" I ask, trying to change the subject. She shook her head. "Nah, I really wanna go back to bed." She says, yawning. Ah. She went to bed really late last night. I sighed and started walking out the door.

Feather POV

The next time I woke up, it was early afternoon.  I yawned and stretched my arms. Ugghhhh.... My head.....I look over to see Brandon reading another book. He's such a nerd! I think it's called "Another Dimension" by some dweeb called "Night_Skrill"

Hey! I read that book! It's pretty neat! I really like that Madison character!

Oooooo Ki has a crush!

Yeah. I actually do. On a real person.

Really!? Who is it?

Can't tell you.

HMMPH! Fine! Be that way!

"Feather? Terraria to Feather, do you copy?" I hear Brandon ask.  I snap back to reality to realize that I had been starring at Brandon for a bit. "Uh- yeah! Sorry, I was just thinking...." I stuttered. He raised an eyebrow. I shrugged. He laughed and ran his fingers through his dusty copper-brown hair.

"Look who's starring now."

Important authors note;

So I had asked five selected individuals to help me conduct a survey, so far, two have completed the survey, one will be answering it tomorrow and two had yet to reply. This survey was to help me improve my book.

This chapter wasn't my best work.... It was pretty crappy and all over the place, the next chapters will be more interesting, I promise.

Question of the day: Who is your favorite character?

Bye bye Brudunskies

Peace.