Chapter 109: More Dreams

Feather's Point of View

I screamed and bolted upright in my bed, panting heavily.

I look around our room, and see Brandon sound asleep still.

I huffed in annoyance and plopped back onto my bed.

That dream was......... Strange.....?

That guy was.....even stranger..

That kiss.......... Was pretty nice.

But something about it was off, ....... I just wish I knew what it was. I rolled over on my side and looked at Brandon, sleeping peacefully.

I didn't feel like going back to sleep, after the dream I had, but there was nothing else I could do... Except.....

I threw my blanket off of my and stepped onto the floor.

I grab my bag and make my way towards the door.

If I can't sleep I might as well be productive.

Brandon's Point of View

Three years ago...

"EAT MY DIRT, PEASANTS!!" A familiar voice crooned. I open my eyes to see myself in a previous time, with one of the previous heroes.

Oh great.

Another flashback.

All the thoughts came racing back about this hero--- well, It was technically two heroes, both brother and sister, Andrew and Madison.

This was a good memory... But..... I don't like the way it ends.....

I could almost seeming hear Andrew's voice telling me to look after his sister.... He always told me that before he left on an adventure....

Instead of dwelling on the past, I snapped back to reality, to see where I am.

The arms dealer, the merchant, the demolitionist, the traveling merchant sat around a card table with Madison to the side. Next to her was a large stack of gold coins.

By the look on the guys' faces I could tell they weren't happy with a girl half their age beating them at a game of BlackJack.

The arms dealer sighed and threw his cards down on the table.

"Seriously! I cannot believe I am loosing my specialty game to a ten-year old!" He groaned.

"Excuse you, Dante, but I'm thirteen!" The girl retorted, putting emphasis on his name.

Dante rolled his eyes.

"You're short enough to be a ten year old.." He muttered.

The young teenager looked over to me.

"Wanna join in, Brandon?" She asked sweetly.

I shook my head no.

Not because I didn't know how to play, but I was more afraid on what she can do. Madison..... Well.... She's highly competitive.... And can be a little emotional at some times.

If she has a goal, well.... Nothing will stop her from meeting that goal. And well... If it involves breaking a few necks..... So be it.