Chapter fifty-eight: Crowd Control//The Goblin army, Part two

Quick author's note before we begin,

I hope this chapter isn't too..... Terra-ble

Get it!? Terrible?? ?!!

I'm sorry.

Feather's POV

As soon as the goblin's charged, I was instantly bombarded by a bulky goblin warrior, who somehow managed to pin me.

"Wow! Lookie what we got here, a cutie that's for sure...." He said through his yellow teeth. I growled and stabbed him. He hissed and dissipated into dust. I quickly jumped up from the ground and looked around. Brandon was dealing with the slower ones, still climbing up the hill.

I turned around and take a deep breath. All of a sudden, I felt a sharp pain hit my arm. I drop my sword as I cry out in pain. My stomach lurches when I see an awful amount of blood pouring out a wound.

On the ground, covered in my blood was a spiky ball. In a flash, A blurry target swoops up my sword. It was a tiny goblin, probably a peon or something. He gave me a cheeky laugh and lunged towards me.

I dart to the side. Using this to my advantage, I quickly elbow his shoulder blade and he crashes to the ground. He pops up and connects his fist with my jaw. I hear a popping sound as I recoil and hold my jaw.

He takes a swipe at me with my sword, resulting in a small gash in my bad arm. "Wow lady, you are bad at this!" The peon mocked. Catching him off guard, I smack him upside the head and elbow his skull.

He drops the sword and falls to the ground. I swipe up my sword and stab him in the neck. He turns to dust, leaving a few spiky balls behind.

I slash through the goblins who dare to challenge me. Then, I feel a large amount of water hit my back. It starts as a light tingle, but then grows into a burning sensation. It felt as if someone was pouring acid on my back.

I whip around to see a goblin forming another water bolt. Just as she shoots it, I duck and rush her.

I try to go for the neck, but she grabs my bad arm and twists it. I hear a pop as my eyes go wide. I yell and stab her hand, resulting from a high-pitched screech. She glares as me as she hits me with another water bolt in the chest.

I wince as I try to ignore the growing pain. She shoots another one, but I deflect it and it bounces on her. As she recoiled, I kicked her to the ground and stabbed her chest.

The goblins were starting to gain on us. I look over to Brandon and he has a frantic look on his face. "Feather---" he shouted before a wave of goblins tackled us. Some even ran into the house.

I kicked a few off of me, resulting in several cracking noises. I dash into the house to see goblins running rampant. Some were swinging from the chandelier and some were jumping on the couch. A thought crosses my mind as I run to the storage rooms.

Several thrives were going through the chests, one pulled out my old copper short sword. "HEY!" I shouted. I gripped my sword and charged. I slice down the other thieves. Then, I slash at the one with my old sword, but he blocks it. He takes a swing at me, but I side step.

Then, the pain in my arms screams. Blood was still continually pouring into the ground. I focused my attention on my arm for a split second. Big mistake.

The goblin pushed me into the ground and pressed the copper short sword against my neck. The only thing that was keeping me from death, was my silver sword, which I moved in the last second to block the copper sword.

I kneed him the the stomach as I rolled on my back. Just as I was about to get up, A searing pain screeches in my shoulder. My bad shoulder.

The one with the scars.

I felt my skin rip.

I screamed out as the copper short sword went deeper into my shoulder. My shirt and the new floor became soaked in a crimson liquid.

All of a sudden, It stops.

The goblin thieve fell to the ground, Turning into dust.

The goblin army has been defeated...

"FEATHER?!! Oh my gosh...... FEATHER?!?" Brandon screamed. I felt my vision go blurry. "B-Brandon.... I'm.... I'm here...," I Whimper. The pain was growing and it took all of my effort not to scream.

"Feather!! Come on! Stay awake! Please!" Brandon pleaded. He dropped by my side.

I started to feel cold....

"Brandon..... It hurts... It hurts so much...." I cry softly. The sword was stuck in my shoulder blade.

".... Just hold on..... Please"

This has been delayed,

Sorry!

Oh! I also tried my hand at fight scenes again, hopefully I didn't do too crappy. (Feed back is appreciated)

Anyways, hope you enjoyed, be expecting another chapter later.

Oh! One more thing:

I'm still not sorry.