The Road to the Uchiha Clan's Revival & Other Stories

Introduction chapter

*I do not own Naruto, this is a fan fiction based on the story*

This story is about you, narrated in first person. You are a Kunoichi from the Michitoki Clan, a small, prosperous and powerful Clan that few acknowledges. It's situated in a small hidden village near Konohakure in the Land of Fire. Every person in Michitoki Clan is spiritually developed and gifted. Some of the most powerful Shinobi are Michitoki Clan's descendants. The Clan elders are known for their virtues and sagacious wisdoms. Aside from gifted Ninjas, the Clan possesses fine craftsmanship and other main oeuvre skills passed down for generations. Fine hand made products and elegant traditional houses and temples has become the Clan's trademarks.

This story begins with you awakening your Clan's Physical Time Travel kekkei genkai that only you are destined to be the heir. The adventure starts with you meeting Naruto, even though it will be short lasting, it will have a purpose later in the story. Your burden as the Shinobi's World's savior will set you the first and the biggest goal: To Revive the Uchiha Clan. But, in order to do so, your life must always be on the line. Spying Konoha from within and getting your secret leaked to the infamous Akatsuki are just a few of the arduous things you must face. But, there might also be an encounter of the romantic side with someone you meet along the way... I wonder who that will be~

Even after paying the dear prices, will you succeed?

A friendly reminder: don't forget to scroll down to every chapter's multimedia for pictures!

Character profile:

Given name: HISAKO 久子 Meaning "long lived child"

Family name and Clan: MICHITOKI CLAN 道時一族 Meaning Journey/Teaching and Time.

Age: 18

Personality: calm, collected, mature and very intelligent. You have a righteous spirit. Those who don't know you might think that you are an aloof person. You have a unique inner sense of humor that you occasionally display. You don't lower your guard easily.

You are the elder daughter of the second branch family of the Michitoki Clan.

Appearance: Like most of your clan's physical attributes, you possess long and dark hair that you can style into whatever fashion you like. They're soft and glossy ^^ You have beautifully shaped eyebrows and long/dense lashes to die for, hehe.

Your eyes are relatively narrower compared to other young characters' that gives a sexy and mature look.

Height: 5'6

Skin colour: Fair

Hair colour: Super dark chestnut or dark blue, whatever you like!

Ninja Skills: Specialized in close-range battles, you are a proficient Taijutsu user and a good weapon-user, even though you don't usually carry any weapons with you. Other than this, you are skilled in Ninjutsu as well. And lastly, and don't forget your Clan's kekkei genkai. At the moment you can only travel spiritually.

Statistics at the beginning of the story

Ninjutsu Taijutsu Genjutsu Intelligence Strength Speed Stamina Hand-Seals

      4           4            2                     4                3.5           3            5                 4

Total 29.5

Clan's brief history and abilities

Clan's abilities: Even though Michitoki descendants are all spiritually gifted, only a selected few can use the kekkei genkai of physical time travel. Most of the Michitokis can only project their spirits out of their bodies during meditation. The Clan's founder, TAKAHIRO Michitoki from a long time ago and another legendary shinobi were the only ones who awakened their physical time travel ability. This power is known as "Teimaboroshi jutsu" (体幻術) literally meaning state/appearance illusion or phantom arts.

This jutsu is in the catagory of Space-Time Ninjutsu

A few users of such techniques in the Orginal Story are: Obito, Tobirama Senju and Minato

A brief contemporary history: Under a Jounin's suggestion, the Clan elders ratified a rule to keep the "physical time travel ability" a secret to people outside the clan, even though at the moment no one in the Michitoki Clan is able to use such high level jutsu. The Jounin acknowledged the existence of an troublesome organization under the name of Akatsuki who might be interested in such an unusual jutsu that could be tremendously useful to them.

*The current cover image featuring Uchiha Madara is borrowed from zeronchan.net