Chapter 4 - Ichiraku Ramen

Chapter four - Ichiraku Ramen

"Ichiraku Ramen.. Hm Naruto, so, this is the food stand that you frequently visit?" I lifted the white cloth with a 楽 print hanging in the food stand's facade and went inside.

"Its the best ramen in the world, believe it!!!"

"Hai hai... We'll have a seat for two, O-san." I said with a sweat on my forehead.

The tiny ramen stand has only two staffs, whom I believe are maybe father and daughter related. Hm... wow there are so many choices! Ramen with pork chop, seaweed, menma, shrimp, banboo slices, eggs and n-naruto...

"Hey Naruto, which one is the best?" I asked, trying to suppress the desire to laugh.

"I tried every single one of these ramens! But pork slice is always the best!"

"Oi, O-san, two pork slice ramens please!"

"You got it miss!" Answered the pops

"By the way, I have never seen you here, are you from Konoha?" Asked the old man as Naruto looked at me curiously.

"Euh... Nah, I'm from outside the village, I live in another Clan not far from here." I answered uneasily.

"So that's how it is! Ahahaha" The old man unleashed a whole hearty laugh.

"My name is Teuchi, and this is my daughter Ayame" The young girl gave me a little bow saying "Hajime mashite".

"My name is Michitoki Hisako" My turn to introduce myself

The ramen was great, I had a splendid time with my new "little buddy" and got to know some Konoha folks. Naruto was truly enjoying himself lately. It was already nightfall, Naruto guided me around the village and kept babbling about some stuff which only seemed interesting to himself. To my surprise people all around were staring at us, no, they were mostly staring at Naruto. But the village folks did looked bewildered seeing me walking with him. What's the deal? Whatever, I just brushed it off.

"Some day I'm going to be the Hokage and have everyone aknowledge me! Believe it!" Naruto yelled.

"Huh?" I snapped in surprise.

"Naruto-kun, good luck, work hard towards your goal." I smiled to him.

Naruto's smile got bigger and laughed happily.

Now its getting too late. Craps, how am I suppose to get back to my own time? Did my familly noticed my disappearance? What a situation I have got myself into! I don't want to leave now, I'm starting to enjoy myself here!