Chapter 16 - First encounter with Tsunade

We flew back to Konoha in less than 2 hours, even faster than when we came to Amegakure. Yonakamaru saw how urgent the situation was so he gave his maximum effort to carry back the ANBUs in full speed.

We reached the sky above Konoha. Yonakamaru's giant bird shadow attracted much attention and curios. I saw kids pointing up to us and people gasping at the sight of the giant gorgeous bird. Hehe, now's not the time to be proud! Tsunade! Wait for me!

Under my request, Yonakamaru landed on the Hokage Residence rooftop. The strong gust of wind almost blew off a woman holding a small pig in her arms.

"Who-who are you?!" Shouted the woman in a sharp and exaggerated voice.

"I'll introduce myself later, these two need urgent medical treatment!" I shouted.

The girl came into her sense and dashed off: "TSUNADE-SAMA!!!!"

I carefully lifted down the two ANBUs form Yonakamaru's back and lied them on the floor. Two minutes later urgent foot steps resonated from the stairway. Those sounded like high heel shoes. Must be Tsunade. Came rushing to us were Tsunade and the woman earlier accompanied by two other medical Ninjas. The three new arrivals stared at Yonakamaru in fascination but quickly went back to business as Tsunade yelled orders around in her demanding voice and the ANBUs were carried away in stretchers.

"Shizune, I'll go check on them in a minute!" Tsunade shouted.

"So the woman with the pig is called Shizune" I thought.

Now on the roof only remained myself, Yonakamaru and Tsunade. The atmosphere felt strangely austere.

Tsunade stared at Yonakamaru for a moment and looked at me: "I don't know which Village you're from but I give you my gratitude. One of them is severely poisoned, thanks to you he might make it in time." Said Tsunade in a softer tone.

"Its nothing, I only don't want to see them die so I went to their aid." I replied.

"Who did this to them?" Asked Tsunade.

"The Akatsuki."

Tsunade's eyes widened in shock: "The Akatsuki?!" She whispered to herself.

"Yes, Tsunade-sama. They fought against two members. I just got their name and fighting strategies." I added.

"Yeah, surprising isn't it?... com'on, ask me more...hehe" I smirked at this thought.

Tsunade paused for a moment in a pensive countenance and looked up to me: "Come with me."

I followed Tsunade down the stairs with a little nervousness: "Will my plan succeed?"