Chapter 6 - The Uchiha Clan, First impression from Uchiha Itachi!

Chapter six - The Uchiha Clan, First impression from Uchiha Itachi!

I woke up at dawn with a blurry eye sight. My mind quickly freshened when I realized I'm still in the past. I took a look at the unusual surrounding, the simple apartment that brought me much horror last night. Naruto is soundly asleep on his bed. I got up and washed my face with cool water.

Looking up into the mirror I said to myself "I wonder how everyone is doing back in my Clan. I can't stay here anymore."

I'm afraid to wake up Naruto so I left him a note:

Naruto-kun, thanks for letting me stay last night, I appreciate your hospitality. You are an interesting fellow, it's been a while since I came across someone as zestful as you. Maybe I'll come visit you another time, but now I gotta leave.

Hisako

I leaped on the pied apartment roof and admired the break of dawn. The air was fresh, my spirit felt so serene. For some reason I wanted to have a good view of Konoha from a high spot. I hopped around the village while being able to see everything below. A tiny figure got my attention; he looked like a kid in a dark blue high collar shirt running through a gate. The particular thing that attracted me was a crest of the shape of a fan on his back.

"An Uchiha!" I exclaimed.

The boy's black shoulder bag constantly flaps against his back and side as he ran. I watched him veered to another direction as he reached the end of a short road.

"Does this mean..."

"I'll just go down to have a look... to see how the Uchiha Clan was doing before the massacre."

I hopped down and in front of me was already the Uchiha Clan's main gate.

"No wonder the boy passed through here..."

I set foot into the gate ornated with two Uchiha crests and looked around, everyone seemed to be minding their own business. Everything looked so, "normal", it's hard to imagine that they will face extermination some time in the future. Every Uchihas were wearing their clan's high collar traditional outfit with the Uchiha crest on the back. The sun rose completely, lightening up every corner of Konoha.

"But... Why the Clan has to be slaughtered? What's behind all this? Especially when the murderer was one of their own people.." I pondered on these questions.

I abruptly jumped, remembering that I now possesse the kekkei genkai that might be able to prevent the massacre. But... How? Is it even possible for me? It's really beyond my reach to accomplish something like this. My fists clenched hard as I realized that I'm still such a weakling who's unable to save anyone.

"Oooonh Itachi-san, your younger brother just enrolled in the Academy right? I bet he will be a bright student as you were~!"

"...?" I looked at the voice's direction.

A chubby lady holding a broom was addressing to a younger person The woman must be in her mid 40s or 50s. Her conversation partner was a guy in Konoha's standard ANBU uniform. He had his side facing me, all I could see was his long bangs covering most of the side of his face. But even so... he looked charming to me.

"His name is Itachi huh..? Strangely it doesn't sound too unfamiliar" I thought

For some reason I find long dark hair on guys to be extremely attractive. It's ultra rare for me to set my eyes on some guy so today its definitely uncommon! I can't help but to lightly blush a little even before seeing his face. The ANBU suddenly sensed something and turned his face right to where I was standing, gazing at me with a complicated look. I startled and unconsciously took back a step, not knowing what's up with him. He quickly ended his conversation with the lady and walked to my direction with his head slightly bending down. I didn't move and I was totally confused. When he passed beside me, he stopped for a moment, and looked up into my eyes.

"Sharingan!" I gasped to myself (didn't show it)

He whispered to my ear before walking away: "..you are not from here aren't you..?" He accentuated here that made me shiver instantly.

"He's definitely not reffering about my not being an Uchiha. Don't tell me this guy knows I'm from an other time..!"