Chapter 15 - Call me Yamato

Before leaving, I selected a fine dual sword so I currently have two blades with me. They are really trenchant and the blades' bodies are straight with subtle curves. The swords have no tsuba (guards, the plate looking thing between the sword handle and scabbard).

Finding the right opportunity, I immediately drew out one sword with a single hand to throw it to Deidara, standing on his clay bird.

"I honestly don't want to fight such a pretty boy, but now's not the time to let my emotions decide my battle's outcome! Damn, I've been raptured by two guys this week; I hope I don't turn into a boy-obsessed fan girl.. that's not my personality!" I facepalmed.

Deidara was amazingly dexterous as he grabbed the flying sword in one swift yet steady movement.

"Who's there!" He yelled.

"An other enemy, Deidara." Said Sasori from the ground.

I jumped off the tree where I was hiding the whole time and exposed myself to the Akatsuki.

"Troublesome Ninjas just come one after another.." Grunted Sasori.

"We are really popular today, hm!" Said Deidara from the sky.

"Sorry pals, it seems those two are almost done for, but it's not my nature to let them die like this. They've been wasting your time for a while now, would you mind sparing them instead? I'll fight you in exchange." I shouted while casting a glimpse at the ANBUs lying on the ground.

Deidara looked down at Sasori, who gave him a little nod.

"You're just lucky girl, we have an important mission today and we already wasted enough time here with these Konoha Shinobis. We don't have time to fight you so I'll settle this next time we meet, hm! You'll run away now if you're smart!" Claimed Deidara.

"Oh... and.." Deidara looked at my word in his hand: "You'll get this back next time we fight. I'll keep it for now." He smirked.

Their response was totally the opposite of what I expected. I honestly believed they would want to wipe me out with the ANBUs, so I was prepared for a fight. However.. it's still an advantage for me, because I can save these Konoha Shinobis from poisoning and injuries for now. This will only make my plan go smoother.

"Fine, we'll retreat for now! Deidara I'll get my sword from you one day!"

"O-oi, how do you know my name?!" Asked the surprised blond.

"Oops. I'll blow my cover!" A sweat dropped from my face. "Your partner just shouted your name when I came down!" Luckily I remembered that detail.

"Hm." Grunted Deidara. "Sasori, we're leaving!" His bird descended to let Sasori mount on it. They took off shortly.

I gave a long sigh. "So, no fights, huh."

".... Who-who are you, miss...?" An out of breathed voice asked from behind.

I snapped out of my daydream and ran over to assist him.

"Are you alright?" I asked, lifting his head with one of my hand.

"Somehow.. but my partner isn't doing so well." Said the ANBU weakly. I guess this one must be Tenzo.

Tenzo managed to reach out his hand to take off his mask. He starts to catch big breaths of fresh air. It must be suffocating in that mask. What's funny about Tenzo is that he had a mask underneath another mask. I almost chuckled but suppressed it for our current situation isn't funny at all.

I summoned Yonakamaru and dragged the two ANBUs on his back.

I told Yonakamaru to fly to Konoha. "We are heading back, you need immediate medical attention!."

"What is your name?" I asked Tenzo who's still lying on his back. I must pretend I don't know him at all.

"Call me Yamato.." He said with closed eyes, still in pain.

"Mine is Michitoki Hisako" I answered. Throwing a glimpse at Yamato's partner, who is completely unconscious with pale lips from the poison.

"I should bring these two back to Tsunade directly. First, it's easier for her to get to know me and she's a medical Ninja who can treat their injuries" I thought.