Chapter 17 - Formation of an Alliance against the Akatsuki!

Leading the way, the Hokage's heels tapped and echoed in the dim corridor with me following behind. Tsunade reached her office and entered. The new light was almost blinding compared to the dark path we just walked in. She settled in her seat, leaning her elbows on the desk and crossed her fingers; a gesture I already seen before. Perhaps this is her "trademark habit"?

"First please introduce yourself so I can thank you properly" Tsunade said.

"My name is Michitoki Hisako, from the Michitoki Clan not far from here." I replied

"You are a Ninja, right? How did you cross path with the two you just saved?" Here comes her second question.

This is hard to make up, especially a convincing one..."I just finished a mission in Amegakure, I was on my way back and saw the Akatsuki fighting with those ANBUs. I only watched the fight from a remote distance. After a while the ANBUs reached their limit so I interfered the fight." I said it as naturally I as could, after all my response was only partially true!

"Alright, I understand. The Akatuski is a formidable opponent, it was wise of you for not just blindly bump in.. unlike that Naruto..!" Tsunade looked annoyed as she mentioned Naruto.

NARUTO Was the brat I met last time I time traveled to Konoha! I almost forgot about him. I wonder what he looks like now.

"Naruto?" I purposely asked

"He's a Ninja from this village. He left for training with Jiraiya. His sensei. Anyways, how did you recognize the opponent was the Akatsuki?"

"My Clan is well aware of that Organization. A few Jounins even went on missions to gather their information."

"Oh?" Tsunade raised an eyebrow

"How much do you know about them?" Tsunade asked, showing more interest

"Their hideout might be located in Amekagure and I just saw the two ealier Akatsuki members' fighting strategies and patterns. Also their names; Sasori and Deidara."

"This is brilliant, Hisako! You're even more informed than us. I hope you can help us in our next mission concerning the Akatsuki." Said Tsunade with content.

My plan triumphed! I successfully walked the first step towards my infiltration. If everything goes according to plan, I should be able to impress them more in the following missions that they would want to recruit me from my Clan.

"I will be glad to. Forming an alliance is undoubtedly a great help for my Clan was well." I said